The article is devoted to the problem of elaborating models for diversification of production processes at the defense sector enterprises (DSE). The proposed typology of DSE is mainly based on the different level of their participation in the State defense order and correspondingly, on the different level of their civil production. Besides, the DSE meet considerable difficulties in cooperating with the civil sector organisations and in technology transfer. The proposed typology reflects different possibilities of the DSE diversification in the middle term. In the framework of the proposed typology four perspective diversification models are considered
Keywords: diversification, innovation, modeling, competitive, market, civil production, open innovation
- URL: https://www.vedomosti.ru/politics/ articles/2016/09/08/656239-putin-potreboval#galleries%2F140737488888111%2Fnormal%2F1
- Meeting on diversification of civil goods production at organizations of DSE. Ufa, January 24, 2018. URL: http://www.kremlin.ru/events/president/ news/56699
- Frolov, I.E. Assessment of the Russian hi-tech complex development under conditions of low inflation and limitation of the State support. Problems of forecasting. 2019. 4, 12.
- Report of the expert council at the Chairman of the board of the military-industrial commission of the Russian Federation “Diversification of DSE: how to win at civil markets”. V-th International Forum of Technological development “Technoprom”. Novosibirsk, 2017, 17.
- Tsvetkov, V.A. Defense sector enterprises of Russia: problems and development perspectives. Report at the second conference "The economic potential of the industry at service of defense sector enterprises”. November 9-10, 2016 . Moscow. Financial University at the Government of the Russian Federation.
- Baburina, I.A., Gubaidullin, E.E., Yurkovskaya, G.I. Main features of the defense sector enterprises. Topical Issues in Aeronautics and Astronautics. 6, Vol. 2. 2010.
- Manturov D.V., Development of engineering - the most important component of development of innovation economy in Russia. Bulletin of the Bauman MSTU. Mechanical engineering series. 2013, 2, 11- 12.
- Structural and investment policy for ensuring economic growth in Russia. Monograph. Scientific editor academician V.V. Ivanter. Мoscow, Nauchniy consultant, 2017, 169 – 170
- Meeting on the use of DSE in civil high tech production. Tula, September 8, 2016. URL: http://www.kremlin.ru/events/president/ news/52852
- Strategy of innovation development of the Russian Federation till 2020. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 8, 2011, № 2227-р
- Ansoff, I.: Strategies for Diversification. Harvard Business Review, Vol. 35 Issue 5, Sep-Oct 1957, 113-124
- International Forum of Technological development “Technoprom - 2019”. URL: http://forumtechnoprom.com/page/387.
- Chemezov, S.V., Volobuev N.A., Koptev Yu.N., Kashirin A.I. Diversification, competences, problems and tasks. New opportunities. Innovation, 4 (222), 2017, 12-13.
- Kiselev, V.N., Sectorial science in a new model of innovation process. Innovation, 5(175), 2013, 61-65
- Chesbrough H. W. Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology. Cambridge, MA: Harvard Business School Publishing, 2003
- M. F. Wiersema, J. B. Beck Corporate or Product Diversification // Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Business and Management. DOI: 10.1093/acrefore/9780190224851.013.14. Mar 2017