St. Petersburg International Economic Forum is a unique event in the world of economics and business. SPIEF has been held since 1997, and since 2006 it has been held under the patronage and with the participation of the President of the Russian Federation. Over the past years, the Forum has become a leading global platform for communication between business representatives and discussion of key economic issues facing Russia, emerging markets and the world as a whole. The main theme of SPIEF in 2019 was the sustainable development agenda. Traditionally, events devoted to energy issues have become one of the most visited and causing increased interest
Keywords: XXIII St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, hydrocarbon market, sanctions, Nord Stream-2
- The State Duma approved the law on the completion of the tax maneuver in the oil industry https://www.gazeta.ru/business/news/2018/07/24/n_11828929.shtml?updated) (viewed June 23, 2019).
- Dependence of the Russian economy and budget on oil. http://stolypin.institute/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/issledovanie-syrevaya-za (viewed June 20, 2019).
- Larchenko, LV., Kolesnikov, R.A. Innovative development of the oil and gas industry in Russia in terms of sanctions and the fall in the price of hydrocarbons // Innovations .2016. No. 7. P.72-77.
- Oil and gas sector: the results of 2017 and the current situation. Energy Bulletin. January 2018. http://ac.gov.ru/files/publication/a/15796.pdf. (viewed May 25, 2019
- Development of unconventional reserves (http://www.ntc.gazprom-neft.ru/technological-strategy/priorities/nonconventional-oil/). (viewed June 20, 2019).
- Does the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline agree with the new Danish government? https://rg.ru/2019/06/06/soglasuet-li-gazoprovod-severnyj-potok-2-novoe-pravitelstvo-danii.ht (viewed June 20, 2019).
- I.I. Sechin “Golden era of energy: protectionism, market or manual control?” // Presentation to the report, St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, June 6, 2019