Digitalization of modern society leads to significant changes in the economy. FinTech become the center of all innovations in the financial sphere, which forms an innovative approach to the work of financial structures with clients at present. One of the trends in the development of the banking industry is improving the quality of work with public, including through remote banking services (RBS). The article considers the current state and the development prospects of one of the directions — the mobile banking — on the example of promotion the service in Russia and Uzbekistan
Keywords: mobile banking, remote banking system (RBS), Russia, Uzbekistan, bank industry
- M. A. Miroshnichenko, K. I. Talevska, E. V., Mamykina. Studying of the process of «digitalization» of the banking sector within the framework of the ecosystem of the digital economy of Russia//Scientific journal Kubgau. 2017. No. 133 (09). C. 2-14.
- A. Balashova. Russians began to use more mobile applications of banks and taxis//RBC: e-magazine, 2017. https://www.rbc.ru/technology_and_media/12/12/2017/ 5a2f9c249a7947369dc479f8.
- Digital Russia: a new reality. Research by McKinsey Global Inc. July 2017. Website of McKinsey&Company. https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/ McKinsey/Locations/Europe%20and%20Middle20 Eastt/Russia/ Our%20Insights/Digital%20Russia/Digital-Russia-report.ashx.
- Mobile Banking Review Europe 2018. Research by Markswebb. July 2018. Website of Markswebb http:// markswebb.ru//upload/pdf/Markswebb_Mobile_Banking_ Review_Europe_2018_Intro_Report.pdf.
- Central Bank: the proportion of Internet- and mobile-banking users in Russia increased to 45.1 https://www.banki.ru/news/ lenta/?id=10574763.
- Website of the news Agency "UzReport". https://uzreport. news/Finance / conducted-research-perspektiv-razvitiya - mobile-banking-v-Uzbekistan.
- Website of the Ministry for the development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan. http://mitc.uz/ru/ stat/7.
- World Bank website. Statistics 2010 and 2015 https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.CD