Research work is devoted to issues related to innovative activity. Studied domestic and foreign approaches to the assessment of innovation. The theoretical part of the study introduces the emergence of the theory of algorithms and some of its aspects for further use in the practical part of the work. Based on the analysis, the use of fuzzy inference algorithms is justified. The practical part of the work is aimed at clarifying the capabilities of the involved algorithms for evaluating innovation, where the neural network was used as a mathematical instrument. In the course of the study, the assessment was performed in two ways. The first method took into account internal factors, the second — external. The results obtained allowed us to develop an assessment methodology that takes into account internal and external factors that affect innovation, both at the level of an individual company and at the level of the whole state
Keywords: algorithms, evaluation of innovation, fuzzy modeling, fuzzy set theory, fuzzy logic, neural networks
- Resolution of (April 18, 2016). No. 317 “On the implementation of the National Technology Initiative”.
- Federal Law of (November 23, 2007). No. 270-FZ “On the State Corporation “Russian Technologies”.
- Anisimov, Yu.P., Peshkova, I.V., Solntseva, E.V. (2013). Methodology for assessing the innovation activity of an enterprise. Innovatsii, 11.
- Mashevskaya, O.V. (2015). Methodology for evaluating the innovation activities of an industrial enterprise. Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 8(130), 97-105.
- Savaley, V.V. (2017). Economic examination of innovative projects: studies. allowance. Dalnevostochnyy federalnyy universitet. Russia, Vladivostok.
- Kolmogorov, A.N. (1987). Information Theory and Algorithm Theory. M.: Nauka, 304.
- Knuth, D. (2006). The Art of Computer Programming : fundamental algorithms, 3rd ed., 650.
- Turing, A. (1937). On Computable Numbers, with an Application to the Entscheidungsproblem Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, 42, 230-265. London, Mathematical Society.
- Church, A. (1936). An Unsolvable Problem of Elementary Number Theory. American Journal of Mathematics, 58, 2, 345-363.
- Markov, A.A., Nagornyy, N.M. (1984). Theory of Algorithms. M.: Nauka. Gl. red. fiz.-mat. lit.,432.
- Uspenskiy, V.A., Semenov, A.L. (1987). Theory of algorithms: basic discoveries and applications. M.: Nauka, 288.
- Great Dictionary of Russian language. The team of authors under the leadership of S.A. Kuznetsova. (1998). Spb., 1534.
- Kormen, T. (2014). Algorithms: introductory course. M.: «Viliams», 208.
- Akho, A., Khopkroft, Dzh., Ulman, Dzh. (1979). Construction and analysis of computational algorithms. M.: Mir., 536.
- Mukhammetamanova, S.B. (2016). The concept of "algorithm". properties and types of algorithms. Features of algorithmic thinking. Nauka i innovatsii v sovremennykh usloviyakh: sbornik statey Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii, 5, 3. Ufa: MTsII OMEGA SAYNS, 242.
- A.V. Mogilev, N.I. Pak, E.K. Henner. Informatics / Ed. E.K. Henner. M.: Publishing Center "Academy", 2012. 848.
- M.N. Vlasenko, S.V. Potekhetsky, N.V. Unizhaev. System-a new approach to managing complex processes. Voronezh: Voronezh Institute of Economics and Law, 2016, 75-80.
- Mamdani, E., Assilian, S. (1975). An experiment in linguistic synthesis with a fuzzy logic controller. Int. J. Man Mach. Stud., 7, 1–13.
- Takagi, T., Sugeno, M. (1985). Fuzzy identification of systems and its applications to modeling and control. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 15, 116-132.
- Tsukamoto, Y. (1979). An approach to fuzzy reasoning method, in Advances in Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications (eds M. Gupta, R. Ragade, and R. Yager), 137-149. Elsevier, Amsterdam.
- Zadeh, L. (1965). Fuzzy sets. Information and Control, 8, 338-353.
- Leonenkov, A.V. (2005). Fuzzy simulation in MATLAB and fuzzyTECH. SPb.: BKhV-Peterburg.
- Solovyev, D.B., Kuzora, S.S., Merkusheva, A.E. (2018). Using fuzzy inference algorithms for preliminary assessment of participants in the cluster approach. Innovatsii, 5.
- Trofimova, E.A., Mazurov, Vl.D., Gilev, D.V. (2017). Neural networks in applied economics. Ural. feder. un-t. Ekaterinburg : Izd?vo Ural. un-ta., 96.
- Shtovba, S.D. (2007). Design of fuzzy systems using MATLAB. M.: Goryachaya Liniya – Telekom.
- Jang, J.-S.R. (1993). ANFIS: Adaptive-Network-Based Fuzzy Inference System. IEEE Trans. Systems&Cubernetics, 23, 655-658.
- Khayrullina, M.V. (2016). Technological entrepreneurship: constraints and development conditions. Rossiyskoye predprinimatelstvo, 17, 16, 1831–1848. DOI: 10.18334/rp.17.16.36402.
- Fedorovskiy, A.N. (2018). National Primary Institute of World Economy and International Relations named after EM Primakov of the Russian Academy of Sciences. To the results of regional forums in the APR. Retrieved from https://www.imemo.ru/index.php?page_id=502&id=4575&ret=640 .
- Solovyev, D.B., Zakharina, P.I. 2017. Prospects for innovative development of the Far East: the territory of advanced development. Innovatsii, 2, 74-80.
- Ministry of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East. Retrieved from https://minvr.ru.
- Catalog of organizations of Russia. Retrieved from https://www.list-org.com 38.
- Global Innovation Index. Retrieved from https://www.wipo.int/pressroom/ru/articles/2017/article_0006.html.
- Bloomberg Innovation Index. Retrieved from https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2015-innovative-countries/.
- Jamrisko, M., Lu. W. (2016). These Are the World's Most Innovative Economies. Retrieved from https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-19/these-are-the-world-s-most-innovative-economies.
- Manukov, S. Mediakholding «Ekspert». (2018). Retrieved from http://expert.ru/2018/01/23/podnyalis-na-odnu-stupenku/ .