The article considers the factors of regional innovation development with the aim of identifying significant for the gross regional product. The study was conducted using a correlationregression analysis of factors in the dynamics over a twentyyear period. The results of this work showed the interrelation of various factors of regional innovation development. Two main factors that significantly affect the gross regional product of the Republic of Mordovia are identified
Keywords: factors of innovative development, gross regional product, correlation and regression analysis
- Kormishkin E. D., Kormishkina L. A., Gorin V. A. Formation of the regional segment of the national system in modern Russia: monograph. Saransk: Publishing House Mordov. University, 2013. - 216 p. ISBN978-5-7103-2800-2
- Yulenkova I. B. Development of a consolidated system of financial support for innovative entrepreneurship: theory, methodology, practice: monograph. - Saransk: Publishing House Mordov. University, 2014. - 236 p. ISBN 978-5-7103-2944-3
- Korolev L. P., Yermoshina T. V. Innovative infrastructure: composition and place in the innovation system of the economy [Innovation]. 2014. no 12 (194) - p.p. 59-61. (in Russian)
- Freeman C. Technology Policy and Economic Performance: Lesson from Japan. London, Pinter Publischers. 1987. 215 p.
- Nelson R. National Innovation Systems. A Comparative Analysis. N. Y.; [Oxford: Oxford Univ.Press]. 1993. p.p. 37-38.
- Senchagov V. K. Innovative transformations as an imperative of sustainable development and economic security of Russia: monograph. – Moscow, Ankil, 2013. – 683 p. ISBN 978-5-86476-373-5
- Ivanov V.V. Innovative paradigm XXI. Moscow, Science, 2015. - 383 p. - ISBN 978-5-02-039124-6
- Grinberg A. G., Valentey S. D. The movement of the regions of Russia towards the innovation economy. Moscow, Nauka, 2006. - 402 p.
- Zhuravleva S.N. Analysis of factors of dependence of innovative activity of organizations of the Moscow region [Statistics and mathematical methods]. 2015. no 3 – p.p. 182-186.
- Abdrakhmanova G.I., Bakhtin P.D., Gokhberg L.M. Rating of Innovative Development of the Subjects of the Russian Federation. Nat researches University "Higher School of Economics". – Moscow. HSE, 2017. - 260 p.
- Ivanova N.V. Favorable innovation and investment climate as a factor in increasing the effectiveness of a regional innovation system. [FES: Finance. Economy]. 2016. no 5. p.p. 16-21.
- Ermoshina T.V. Investment support of the innovation economy [Issues of the innovation economy]. 2018. - Volume 8. - no 1 – p.p. 39-50. - doi: 10.18334 / vinec.8.1.38759