In article problems of formation and development of technology transfer domestic system are considered. Author of article sets a task to consider the current state of the innovative sphere of Russia, to analyse features and dynamics of a technological transfer, to reveal prerequisites of technological development of the Russian economy. In work author uses system approach, the comparative and statistical analysis. In article conditions of interaction of institutional structures (the state, spheres of science and education, the industry) in the course of a technological transfer come to light. Based on the analysis of various indicators of innovative development of Russia and foreign countries (Global Innovative Index, trade in technologies, dynamics of export and import of technologies, etc.), options of scientific and technological development of the country, the conclusion about need of formation of the organizational and economic system promoting creation of hi-tech competitive goods, improvement of structure of export by means of reduction in raw orientation and increases in a share of innovative production in it is drawn
Keywords: technology transfer, Russia, innovative process, export, import, dynamics
- Foreign trade in technologies of Russia. Science, technologies, innovations: information and analytical bulletin. M.: Institute of statistical researches and economy of knowledge, 2016. https://issek.hse.ru/expressinformation.
- S. Glazyev. About the strategy of development for Russia till 2020// Free thought. 2008. No. 5 (1588). Pp. 5-21.
- O.G. Golichenko. Russian innovative system: development problems//Economy questions. 2004. No. 12. Pp. 16-35.
- I.G. Dezhina. The state, science and business in the innovative system of Russia. M.: Institute for the Economy in Transition, 2008. 225 pages.
- V.V. Ivanter. Impact of technological progress on perspective structure of the Russian economy//Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2009. V. 79 (3). Pp. 246-249.
- V.V. Ivanter, N.I. Komkov. Prospects and conditions of innovative and technological development of economy of Russia//Forecasting Problems. 2007. No. 3. Pp. 3-20.
- A. Kovalenko. Export of revolution//Expert: analytical center. http://expert.ru/ural/2017/06/eksport-revolyutsii.
- B.N. Kuzyk, V.I. Kushlin, A.V. Petrov, Yu.V. Yakovets. Integrated macroforecast of innovative and technological and structural dynamics of Russian economy until 2030 M.: Institute of economic strategy, 2006.
- B.N. Kuzyk, Yu. Yakovets. Russia-2050: strategy of innovative break. The 2nd prod., additional. M.: Economy, 2005.
- B.N. Kuzyk, Yu.V. Yakovets. National strategy of innovative break//Economy and management. 2006. No. 5. Pp. 2-8.
- V.I. Kushlin. Public administration by innovative development in modern conditions//Sociology of the power. 2009. No. 5. Pp. 38-45.
- V.I. Kushlin. Modeling and forecasting of scientific and technological and economic development//Economist. 2015. No. 7. Pp. 73-79.
- V. Mau. The task is more difficult to transform the Russian economy to the economy generating and perceiving innovations — than transition from communism to the market relations//Person and work. 2010. No. 2. Pp. 4-9.
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. Portal of the external economic information. http://www.ved.gov.ru/news/22227.html.
- N.A. Nazarbayev. Kazakhstan-2030. Prosperity, safety and improvement of welfare of all Kazakhstan citizens. Message of the President of the country to the people of Kazakhstan. Almaty: Bilim, 1997.
- The forecast of long-term social and economic development of the Russian Federation till 2030//ConsultantPlus. http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_144190/6639fcb651e54a1386f26ea1d905315193274482 .
- Russia in figures-2018: Federal State Statistics Service. http://www.gks.ru.
- Yu.V. Solovieva. Transfer of technologies of member countries of EEU: regional features//Azimuth of scientific research: economy and management. V. 5. 2016. No. 2 (15). Pp. 223-228.
- D. Sorokin. About the strategy of development for Russia//Economy questions. 2010. No. 8. Pp. 28-40.
- Development strategy of Russian Technologies State Corporation until 2025. http://rostec.ru/about/strategy.
- The federal law of December 25, 2008 No. 284-FZ "About transfer of rights to uniform technologies" (it is accepted by the State Duma on December 17, 2008, with changes and additions).
- V.N. Kharlamova, N.A. Filimonova. Russia in the world market of intellectual property items. http://www.mgimo.ru/fileserver/books/rami4konvent/t5-kharlamova-filimonova.pdf.
- Yu.V. Yakovets. Epoch-making innovations of the 21st century. M.: Economy, 2004.
- H. Etzkovitz, L. Leydcsdorff. The Dynamic of Innovations: from National System and «Mode 2» to a Triple Helix of University-Industry-Government Relations Research Policy 29. 2000. Pp.109-129.
- Global R&D Funding Forecast 2014. http://www.battelle.org/docs/tpp/2014_global_rd_funding_forecast.pdf.
- В. A. Lundvall. National Systems of Innovation: Towards a Theory of Innovation and Interactive Learning. London: Printer Publishers, 1992.
- Merchandise Trade. World Trade Organization. http://www.wto.org/english/res_e/statis_e/its2013_e/its13_merch_trade_product_e.htm.
- R. Nelson. National Innovation Systems: А Comparative Analysis. Oxford: Oxford Univ. Press, 1993.
- Science and engineering indicators 2014. National Science Board. http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/seind14/index.cfm/chapter-6/c6s3.htm (Accessed: 12.10.2018).
- The Global Competitiveness Report 2016-2017. http://www3. weforum.org/docs/GCR2016-2017/05FullReport/ TheGlobalCompetitivenessReport2016-2017_FINAL.pdf.
- The Global Innovation Index-2017: The Local Dynamics of Innovation. http://www.globalinnovationindex.org.
- World Economic Forum: News Release 2017. http://www.strategy.ru/UserFiles/File/Goverment/WEF_2017_rus.pdf.