In article modern approaches to competitiveness of the medical organization reveal. The systematization of subtrips in competitiveness including production, innovation, process and network approaches is provided. Instruments of lean production and their influence on improving competitiveness in terms of reduction of losses in a chain of creation of value are shown in article. The conclusion that the strong competition in the market of medical services demands improvement of approaches to management of competitiveness, search of new sources of competitive advantages and forming of a transparent stream of creation of value for the patient is drawn
Keywords: competitiveness, quality, medical services, strategy, patient orientation
- Babkin A.V., Chistyakova O.V. Digital economy and its influence on competitiveness of enterprise structures//https://creativeconomy.ru/lib/38670
- Index of health of the future, 2017 Report of Future Health Index //https://www.futurehealthindex.com
- Lishchuk A.A., Trefilova I.N. Evolution of the theory of competitiveness and competitive advantages: formation of the concept of networks ̆ values//evolyutsiya-teorii-konkurentosposobnosti-i-konkurentnyh-preimuschestv-stanovlenie-kontseptsii-setey-tsennosti.pdf
- Olovyanishnikova I.V. Features of ensuring competitiveness of the enterprises rendering medical paid services//http://edu.tltsu.ru
- Priests of the Deputy, Demyanov O.V. Otsenk of branch features of forming of added value//National interests: priorities and safety. – 2017. – No. 3. – T.13. – B.6. – Page 1068-1079.
- Principles of customer focus //https://businessman.ru/new-chto-takoe-klientoorientirovannost.html
- Togunov I.A. Competitiveness of the medical organization (medical practice): methodological approaches to assessment and management //http://medinfa.ru/article/99/116143/
- Shchepkova I. V., Komarskaya I. V. Analysis of competitiveness of paid medical services//Young scientist. — 2014. — No. 7.1. — Page 70-73. — URL https://moluch.ru/archive/66/11162/ (date of the address: 09.10.2018)
- Effective health care. How by means of digital technologies to adapt world health care systems to future trends? //https://www.futurehealthindex.com
- Barney J. B., & Hesterly W. S. VRIO Framework. In Strategic Management and Competitive Advantage. New Jersey: Pearson., 2010
- Demyanova O., Vdovina S., Pavlova M. Regional market of medical technology: approaches to determining the degree of medical equipment supply impact for detectability of the population diseases of the Republic of Tatarstan. // QUID 2017, pp. 1395-1400, Special Issue N°1- ISSN: 1692-343X, Medellín-Colombia
- Hakansson H. (1993) networks as a mechanism to develop resources. In P.Beije, J. Groenewegwn and O. Nuys (eds), Networking in Dutch Industries. Garant, Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
- Means G., Schneider D.M. The E-Business Revolution and Design of the 21st-Century Companies and Markets. — Johan Wiley, 2000.
- Prahalad, C.K. and Hamel, G. The core competence of the corporation, Harvard Business Review 1990, v. 68, no. 3 pp. 79–91.;
- Prahalad, C.K., and G. Hamel. Strategy as Field of Study: Why Search for a New Paradigm? // Strategic Management Journal, 1994, 15.
- Teece, David J. Explicating Dynamic Capabilities: The Nature and Microfoundations of (Sustainable) Enterprise Performance // Strategic