The article deals with the processes of digital transformation of state and regional governance structures. The analysis of legislative, organizational and institutional innovations in Russia in the context of large-scale transition to digital economy is given. The main tasks, functions and features of digital transformation of management institutions and structures of St. Petersburg are revealed
Keywords: digital economy, region, e-government, project office, institutions, regional policy
- The law of St. Petersburg from 30.11. 2018 № 711-144 "On the budget of St. Petersburg for 2019 and the planning period 2020 and 2021".
- The action plan ("road map") on the organization of execution in St. Petersburg of the decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 07.05.2018 № 204 "On national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024" for 2018 and 2019 from 04.09.20183.
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 28.07.2017 № 1632-R "On approval of the program "Digital economy of the Russian Federation".
- The decree of the President of the Russian Federation № 204 from 07.05.2018 "On national goals and strategic objectives of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024".
- In Smolny discuss the digitization of spatial development. Official site of Administration of St.-Petersburg.11.12.2018. https://www.gov.spb.ru/press/government/153471 .
- S. A. Dyatlov. Information imperative and global crisis of market civilization. Economic theory on the threshold of the XXI century. Economic civilization and scientific economy. Collective monograph on the results of the International scientific conference. M., 2000. P. 243-271.
- Index "Digital Russia". Reflection of digitalization subjects of the Russian Federation through the prism of open sources'. Author's methodology taking into account the Russian specifics and best practices. October 2018. https://finance.skolkovo.ru/downloads/documents/FinChair/Research_Reports/SKOLKOVO_Digital_Russia_Report_Full_2018-10_ru.pdf.
- The concept of development of St. Petersburg with the help of "smart city" technologies. SPb., 2018. https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/548461_be60daeea6ca4768944e3af8344ba8b5.pdf.
- About implementation of the decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 07.05.2018 No. 204 "About national purposes and strategic tasks of development of the Russian Federation for the period till 2024". Committee on economic policy and strategic planning of St. Petersburg. 25.12.2018.
- Portal "State and municipal services (functions) in St. Petersburg". The Committee for Informatization and communications, 2007-2019. https://gu.spb.ru.
- The government of St. Petersburg has entered into an innovative the project "ITMO Haypark". Investment portal of St.-Petersburg's. 14.12.2018. http://spbinvestment.ru/ru/news/14-12-2018-pravitelstvo-sankt-peterburga-voshlo-v-innovacionnyyproekt-itmo-haypark.
- Project office "Smart St. Petersburg". https://www.petersburgsmartcity.ru.
- Rating of innovative regions of Russia. Association of innovative regions of Russia. 2018. http://www.i-regions.org/images/files/airr18.pdf.
- Summary annual report on the implementation and evaluation of the effectiveness of state programs of St. Petersburg for 2017. St. Petersburg, 2018. http://cedipt.spb.ru/media/uploads/userfiles/2018/04/24/сводный_годовой_доклад.pdf.