The article analyzes the results of the development of various types of integrated formations that are widely used in the meat and food complex of the North-West Federal District. The main sustainability criteria for the development of an integrated formation are established. The results of the study showed that the IF can react flexibly to changes in market conditions and demand, technological innovations, and be closer in terms of competitiveness of products to the world level
Keywords: sustainability integration process, the integrated formation, meat and product sub-sub, types AG-reformirovania, a grocery chain, economies of scale, concentration, profitability
- Dibirov A.A., Moreva A.V. Basics of the integration process in the dairy-food complex of the region (on the example of the Leningrad region). Russian electronic scientific journal. 2018. No. 3 (29).
- Itkulov S.G. Development of an integrated cooperative sector of the economy: theory, methodology, practice. Abstract of dissertation, Doctor of Economics [Electronic resource]. - Access mode https://new-disser.ru/_avtoreferats/01004744101.pdf).
- Sulpovar L.P. The development of the theory of sustainability of socio-economic systems [Text] / Sulpovar L.P. // Bulletin of the Association of Universities of Tourism and Service. - 2009. - № 2. - p. 83-88
- Kibitkin A.I. The stability of complex economic systems in market conditions. Appatity: IEP KSC, 2000.
- Kanaeva O. A. Social imperatives of sustainable development // Bulletin of St. Petersburg State University. Economy. 2018. T. 34. Vol. 1. P. 26–58. https://doi.org/10.21638/11701/spbu05.2018.102.
- Official site of the Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation. Base EMISS. Electronic resource: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/database s / emiss / (appeal date 20.09.2018).
- Report on research work on the State contract for the provision of information and analytical material on the efficiency of using budgetary funds by organizations and enterprises of the agro-industrial and fisheries complex of the Leningrad Region for 2006–2016 / Kostyaev AI, Nikonova G.N., Surovtsev V.N., Dibirov A.A. FGBNU SZNIESH.SPb-Pushkin.2017. 172 ). Pp.
- Kostyaev A.I. Competitive opportunities of the Leningrad region in the implementation of the policy of import substitution in the agro-industrial complex [Text] / A.I. Kostyaev, S.V. Yakhnyuk // Industrial Policy in the Russian Federation. 2016. No. 7-9. Pp. 26-34
- Kostyaev A.I., Nikonova G.N. Institutional and social aspects of land concentration and production in agroholdings. Russian electronic scientific journal. 2018. No. 2 (28). Pp. 8-47.
- Kostyaev A.I. On the issue of the model of sustainable rural development. World of Innovation. 2017. No. 3-4. Pp. 45-52.