Their organizational and structural model formed with use of the methodical device of business simulation in the best way allows to disclose features of creation of the sectoral and territorial innovative clusters (STIC) which are gaining ground in economy. Proceeding from definition of the purpose of STIC which consists in crea-tion of versatile conditions for the accelerated innovative development of the partic-ipants entering him generating innovations the business model of a cluster includes two contours. The first – is focused on the consumer – participants of a cluster-generator of innovations – and includes the elements connected with segmentation of such participants, formings of relationship with them and definition of streams of income of a cluster. By the second – the internal contour – characterizes readi-ness and ability of a cluster to provide versatile requirements of generators of inno-vations. A starting point for the analysis and forming of an internal contour of a business model are two of its leading an element: key resources for creation and de-livery of values to consumers and the key actions necessary for functioning of busi-ness of a cluster. Results of the conducted research allow to offer methodical ap-proach to forming of STIC business model elements which are taken out in the name of article
Keywords: sectoral and territorial innovative cluster, business model, suppliers, consumers, key resources and actions, network interaction of participants
1. State programs of arms of the Russian Federation: problems of execution and potential of optimization. Analytical report. Moscow: Center of the analysis of strategy and technologies, 2015. 35 p. (In Russ.)
2. A role of defense industry complex in ensuring economic growth in the Russian Federation. Available at: http://stolypin.institute/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/opk_issledovanie-20.11.17.pdf (accessed 15.2.2018). (In Russ.)
3. V.V. Putin's performance at the Congress of Russian Engineering Union on April 19, 2016 (In Russ.) Available at: http://www.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/51746. (accessed 16.01.2018).
4. . Medvedev: by 2030 DIC has to turn out not less than a half of civil products. (In Russ.) Available at: https://vpk.name/news/176028_medvedev_k_2030_g_opk_dolzhen_vyipuskat_ne_menee_polovinyi_grazhdanskoi_produkcii.html. (accessed 16.01.2018).
5. State program of the Russian Federation "Development of defense industry complex". – It is approved by the resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 16, 2016 No. 425-8. (In Russ.)
6. Website of Stockholm international peace research institute. Available at: https://www.sipri.org. (accessed 16.01.2018).
7. About the state defensive order. – The federal law of December 29, 2012 No. 275-FZ (an edition on 28.12.2016). (In Russ.)
8. TSvetkov V.A. [Defense industry complex of Russia: problems and prospects of development]. Doklad na Vtoroj konferencii «EHkonomicheskij potencial promyshlennosti na sluzhbe oboronno-promyshlennogo kompleksa», 9-10 noyabrya 2016 g. [The report at the Second conference "Economic Potential of the Industry on Service of Defense Industry Complex", on November 9-10, 2016], Moscow, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. (In Russ.)
9. Karpachev S. Conversion or death! The correct symbiosis of market orientation and engineering competences// Voenno-promyshlennyj kur'er [Military-industrial courier]. No. 18 (682) 17-23 of May, 2017. (In Russ.)
10. About the approval of the List of goods and dual-use technologies which can be used during creation of arms and military equipment and concerning which export control is exercised. – The decree of the Russian President of December 17, 2011 No. 1661 (with changes for April 7, 2017). (In Russ.)
11. Abdulbarova Yu. Dual-use goods are what? Dual-use goods: list. (In Russ.) Available at: http://fb.ru/article/351688/tovaryi-dvoynogo-naznacheniya---eto-chto-tovaryi-dvoynogonaznacheniya-spisok. (accessed 15.02.2018).
12. Institutional and financial mechanisms of development of territorial clusters and technological platforms: collection of materials of the International scientific and practical conference. (November 11-12, 2016, State university "Dubna") / editor-in-chief PhD Econ. G.V. Fadeycheva. Moscow; Berlin: Direkt-media, 2017. – 628 p. (In Russ.)
13.Website of JSC Concern “Sozvezdiye”. http://www.sozvezdie.su.
(accessed 30.03.2018). (In Russ.).
14. About industrial clusters and the specialized organizations of industrial clusters. – Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 31, 2015 No. 779. (In Russ.).
15. Kaluga cluster of pharmaceutics, biomedicine and biotechnology (In Russ.) Available at: http://cluster.hse.ru/upload/iblock/c6b/c6b6e1cf56123950d58426d672241a6e.pdf. (accessed 6.02.2018).
16. Ostervalder A., Pinie Iv. Postroenie biznes-modelej. Nastol'naya kniga stratega i novatora [Creation of business models. Reference book of the strategist and innovator]. The translation from Kulneva M. English. M.: Alpina Pablisher, 2013. 288 p. (In Russ.)
17. Kaluga pharmaceutical cluster. Available at http://www.pharmclusterkaluga.ru/about-cluster.__ (accessed 30.03.2018). (In Russ.).
18. Methodical materials on development and implementation of programs of development of innovative territorial clusters and regional cluster policy / V.L. Abashkin, E.S. Kutsenko, P.B. Rudnik, etc.; scientific editors L.M. Gokhberg, A.N. Klepach, P.B. Rudnik, etc.; Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, NRU Higher School of Economics. Moscow: Higher School of Economics National Research University, 2016. 208 p. (In Russ.).
19. Geographic information system: industrial parks, science and technology parks, clusters. Available at: https://www.gisip.ru. (accessed 26.02.2018). (In Russ.).