The article contains description of "green technologies" concept in the construction, the Internet of things, "smart home", analyzes the existing definitions and introduces a new definition of these terms. The article represents important qualitative changes in the economy and organizational and technological transformations of production processes, which can stimulate the development of the Internet of Things projects. The market of Smart Home systems is described and the prospects for the Russian companies working in the sphere of information and communication technologies (ICT) developing and integrating the Internet of Things projects. The algorithm for calculating the cost of "smart home" systems and services is proposed to justify investment efficiency, which can be used when making decisions about investing. The authors reviewed the typical "smart home" system projects and revealed the dependence of the unit cost on the area of the object, defined the internal rate of return on investment (ROI) for the "smart home" project implementation at 50%
Keywords: Internet of Things, Smart Home, Smart Building, green technology, LPWA, projects evaluation, business profits, cost benefit analysis
1.Andreeva O.Ju., Batueva Ja.K. Innovation Leaders: Internet Users of Things. Shumpeterovskie chtenija [Shuvalavsky readings], 2014, T. 1, pp. 89-94. (in Russian)
2. Samsonov M., Rosljakov A., Vanjashin S. From the Internet of people - to the Internet of things . IKS [IKS], 2013, no 5, P. 62. (in Russian)
3. Martynov L.M., Suzdal'cev S.I. The vector of management development in the competitive environment of the information and communication business environment. Sovremennaja nauchnaja mysl' Modern scientific thought [Modern scientific thought], 2013, no 6, pp. 112-119 (in Russian)
4. Janenko M.B., Janenko M.E. Marketing of interaction in the information economy: problems and prospects of the development of the Internet of things. Vestnik Novgorodskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. Jaroslava [Bulletin of Novgorod State University. Yaroslav the Wise], 2014, no 82, pp. 77-81 (in Russian)
5. Internet of things Roba Van Kranenburga. Lecture in the framework of Futurdesignlab. Available at: http://design-union.ru/authors/theory/1490-internet-of-things-futurodesignlab (accessed 09.04.17). (in Russian)
6. Shabanov S. Internet of things: myth or reality? Available at: http://www.logistikaprim.ru/unpublish/internet-veshchei-mif-ili-realnost. (accessed 09.04.18). (in Russian)
7. Nikiforov O.Ju. Basic technologies of the Internet of things. Simvol nauki [Symbol of science], 2015, no 9-1, pp. 105-107 (in Russian)
8. Elizarov M.A. Prospects and problems of development of the Internet of things. Nauka-Rastudent.ru, 2015, no 12, P. 35. (in Russian)
9. Shehovcev M. Technological shifts, the Internet of things and the digital economy. J’son & Partners Consulting – M.: nojabr', 2016 Available at: http://json.tv/ict_telecom_analytics_view/tehnologicheskie-sdvigi-internet-veschey-i-tsifrovaya-ekonomika-20161209060802. (accessed 09.04.18). (in Russian)
10. T. Nekrasova, V. Leventsov, E. Axionova (2016). Evaluating the efficiency of investments in mobile telecommunication systems development. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 9870 LNCS. P. 741-751.
11. Ozerov E.S., Pupentsova S.V. Real estate value and investment potential management. St. Petersburg: Publishing house of Polytechnic university, 2015, 600 p. (in Russian).
12. Ozerov E.S. Formation of a system of management of profitable real estate. St. Petersburg: Publishing house of Polytechnic university, 2016, 606 p. (in Russian).
13. E. S. Ozerov, S. V. Pupentsova, V. A. Leventsov, M. S. Dyachkov. Selecting the best use option for assets in a corporate management system//В сб.: «Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions)» 6th International Conference ICRITO. 2017. P. 163-171.
14. . Evdokimov E.A., Ozerov E.S. Analysis of the applicability of the concept of green construction in the Russian conditions. Jekonomika stroitel'stva [Construction economics], 2017, no 4 (46), pp. 71-75. (in Russian)
15. Evdokimov E.A., Ozerov E.S. Analysis of the application of modern automated systems for real estate management. V sbornike: Fundamental'nye i prikladnye issledovanija v oblasti upravlenija, jekonomiki i torgovli Sbornik trudov nauchnoj i uchebno-prakticheskoj [In the collection: Fundamental and applied research in the field of management, Economics and trade proceedings of scientific and educational-practical conference. In 3 parts], 2017, pp. 40-45 (in Russian)
16. P. Ermoliсh. The main trends in the development of consumer devices for the Internet of things//Report J'son & Partners Consulting. M., November, 2016. 140 p.
17. Prices of standard projects of the company "Smart House KNX Showroom" in St. Petersburg. Available at: http://pro-smarthome.ru. (accessed 09.04.18) (in Russian)
18. Ozerov E.S. Economics and management of real estate. SPb.: MKS, 2003, P.422. (in Russian)
19. Potapova L. How will the real estate market change in the next 10-15 years. Electronic resource, Knight Frank: http://rsaspb.ru. (accessed July 20, 2013) (in Russ.)