In the last decade, a new industry of service providers has emerged that helps companies to realize scientific and technical projects using the methodology of open innovation. Special group of them are so-called «accelerators of open innovation» (AOI), which bring benefits for clients by connecting external partners (or solution providers) to all stages of an innovative project. The activities of such specialized structures are based on the joint application of modern digital technologies and the methodology of crowdsourcing. The size of the AOI’ solution providers community is considered as one of the critical factor that determines the effectiveness of the AOI and its competitiveness. The authors suggest an approach for the formation of a solution providers community based on automating the search for scientific and technical competences of personalities on the basis of the analysis of the initial scientific and technical problem using methods of semantic data analysis. The paper describes the architecture and functions of software designed to search information on solution providers and AOI’ business process automation
Keywords: open innovations, semantic data analysis, crowdsourcing, solution providers, technology scouting
1. Daren C. Brabham. Crowdsourcing. MIT, 2013
2. F. Piller, K. Diener. Brokers and Intermediaries for Open Innovation — A Global Market Study. 2013.
3.O.Luksha, A.Natalenko, G.Pilnov, A.Yanovsky, Open innovation accelerators based on information platforms., In «Innovations» magazine, no 12, p.87-95, 2017
6.O.Manchulyantsev, Open contests as a source of innovative ideas. // In «Open innovations for big companies» digest., Skolkovo business school, 2011
8. A. Rajaraman et al. Mining of Massive Datasets. Cambridge University Press, 2011. P. 1-17.
9. I. Vinnarasi Tharania et al. Improved Correlation Preserved Indexing For Text Mining//IJIRCCE. Vol. 2. Issue 1. 2014. P. 2482-2490.
10. T. Hofmann Thomas. Probabilistic latent semantic indexing//In Proc. of the SIGIR 1999. P. 50-57.
11. D. Zhang. Extensions to Self-Taught Hashing: Kernelisation and Supervision, The SIGIR 2010 Workshop on Feature Generation and Selection for Information Retrieval (FGSIR), 2010.
12. T. K. Landauer. An Introduction to Latent Semantic Analysis//Discourse Processes. Vol. 25. 1998. P. 259-284.
13. K. S. Hasan. Automatic keyphrase extraction: a survey of the state of the art//In: Proceedings of the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics. 2014. P. 1262-1273.
14. M. F. Porte, An algorithm for suffix stripping//Program. Vol. 14. № 3. 1980. P. 130-137.
20. OWL 2 Web Ontology Language, W3C Recommendation, 2012. https://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-overview.