The relevance of research is due to the need to search for conditions and ways to assess the sustainability of institutional arrangements, as well as developing a practical methodology for predicting the duration of their functioning. The article describes the theory and methodology of the approach to the problem of mathematical modeling of the dynamics of high-yield investment projects (HYIP). The results obtained make it possible to apply this approach to the study of a wide range of projects, including institutional ones. The mathematical model developed in this study can be applied, first of all, in the long-term forecasting of the activity of such a large institutional investor as the pension fund
Keywords: mathematical model, project, institutional investor, forecast
- Sergeev S.M. Cross-functional management in stochastic planning // Economics and management of control systems. - 2013. - vol. 8. №2.1. - p. 177-184.
- Krasnov S.V., Sergeev S.M., Mukhanova N.V., Grushkin A.N. Methodical forming business competencies for private label // Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions) 6th International Conference ICRITO. 2017. С. 569-574.
- Borisoglebskaya L.N., Sergeev S.M., Mironova I.A. The system for assessing the competitiveness of an enterprise, taking into account the basic economic indices, the inflation background, seasonal trends (on the example of light industry) // Bulletin of the university (State university of management). - 2013. - № 13. - p. 14-22.
- Sergeev S.M. Mathematical modeling of the operation of commercial networks in the conditions of innovation // Control systems and information technology. - 2012. - v. 50. №4. - p. 44-48.
- Sergeev S.M. Mathematical Models in the Problems of retail network management // Bulletin of the Tambov university. Series: Natural and technical sciences. - 2012. - v.17. №2. - p. 666-668.
- Sergeev S.M. Cross-functional modeling of commercial activity management processes // Izvestiya institute of mathematics and informatics, Udmurt state university. - 2012. - №1. - p. 73.
- Sergeev S.M. Modeling J.I.T. Management of a cluster of food industry // Economics and management of control systems. - 2013. - T.8. №2. - p. 62-68.
- Sergeev S.M. Formation of commercial activity cross-models in innovative conditions // Modern methods of applied mathematics, control theory and computer sciences (AMCTCS -2014). Proceedings of the VII International Conference. - Voronezh, 2014. - p. 414-417.
- 9. Sergeev SM. Theoretical approach to managing the security of commercial networks // Economics and management of management systems. - 2015. - № 3. - p.175.
- Petrov A.N., Kurochkina A.A., Sergeev S.М. Cross-system approach in hotel business management // Izvestiya of Saint-Petersburg State Economic University. - 2016. - No. 2 (98). - p. 74-80.
- Sergeev S.M. Cross-systems method of approach to energy economy higher educational institutions // Economics. Society: Selected Papers of the International Scientific School "Paradigma" (Summer-2015, Varna, Bulgaria ) Compiling Editor Dr.Sc., Prof. E.Sibirskaya. Yelm, WA, USA, 2015. p. 38-41.
- Sergeev S.M. Cross-system way of looking to business with limited resources // Selected Papers of the International Scientific School "Paradigma" Winter-2016 (Varna, Bulgaria) Compiling Editor Dr.Sc., Prof. O.Ja. Kravets. - Yelm, WA, USA, 2016. - p. 95-102.
- Sergeev S.M. The choice of innovative marketing strategy of enterprises on the basis of economic and mathematical modeling. // Innovations. - 2013. - No. 3 (173).- p. 116-119.