This paper proposes an institutional approach to the study of the promotion of innovative projects in a market economy. Promoting innovation project proposed to be considered as a complex, multi-step, multi-level socio-economic process. The implementation of an innovative project depends on a number of participants who have different motives and interests. The authors used the following research scheme motives (interests) – Institutions – control mechanisms. The various stages of the innovation process requires the use of a variety of institutions. A following matrix of institutional analysis: confidence Institute – Institute for Intellectual Property Management – Institute of market relations. To improve the economic security of the plan proposed to use innovative methods of economic management
Keywords: economy, innovation, institutions, trust, profit, efficiency
1. The official website of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation // http://minobrnauki.rf
2. The official website for Ministry of Communications and Mass Media // http://minsvyaz.ru
3. Vasiliev V.L., Sitnikov A.Н., Tahirov A.T., Sharipov R.R. Socio-economic rating of Russia in the global competitiveness index // Vestnik of the Kazan State Technical University name after A.N. Tupolev. 2012. № 2. S. 289-292.
4. Sharipov R.R., Vasiliev V.L. Prospects for the use of cloud technology to solve business problems // Scientists ISGZ note. Number 1, 2016. (14). pp. 610-614.
5. Indicators of Science: 2014: stat.sb. - M .: Higher School of Economics, 2014.
6. The official website of the Federal Service of State Statistics // http://www.gks.ru
7. Vasiliev V.L., Ustyuzhina O.N., Sedov S.A. Improving economic security venture // Innovations. 2015. number 9 (203). pp. 123-127.
8. Gapsalamov A.R. Regional industry and its administration reform (1941-1980 gg.): On Republic Tatarstan materials: Monograph / AR Gapsalamov. - M .: Flinta: Nauka, 2013. - 248 p.
9. Vasiliev V.L., Ustyuzhina O.N., Sharipov R.R. Institutional functions such as built-in controls in the economic security of the management model of the region // In the book: Problems of analysis and modeling of regional socio-economic processes. Proceedings of the VI International correspondence scientific-practical conference. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation; Kazan (Volga) Federal University. 2016. pp. 57-60.
10. Vasiliev V.L., Shigapov Z.G. Knowledge management and intellectual property as a factor of development of innovative activity of high school // innovation. 2008. № 1. P. 68.