The mechanism of determining the minimum amount of government funding for innovative development and modernization of the region's economy on the basis of an expert assessment of its investment attractiveness is considered. An approach to the definition of a quantitative estimation of the development potential components of the territory and its innovative share-based allocation of funds through state programs is suggested. The key role of volume of the innovative component in each component of total development potential which is equivalent to the action of the component potentials separately with the full involvement of their innovative components in the business processes of the local area. As methodological tool the experiment scheduling algorithm which is based on orthogonal central composite design (OCCD) of the second order was used. The results of the study can be used in the future in the development model of regulating of the potential development through the institutionalization of financial and economic relations of the region
Keywords: innovative potential, investment attractiveness, innovative component of potential development, optimization of state investments in innovation
- Аsaul А.N. Modernization of the Economics based on technological innovation. SPb, АNO IPEHV, 2008, 606 p. (In Russ.) Avaliable at: http://www.aup.ru/books/m5/5_4.htm (accessed 08.11.2015).
- ZHits G.I. Some discussion of the methodology for assessing the innovative potential of socio-economic systems of various complexity. Innovatsii [Innovation], 2008, no. 87 (117), pp. 69-73 (in Russian).
- Zimovets А.V. Mezoinnovatsionnye riski kak faktor razvitiya regiona [Mesoinnovation risks as a factor of development of the region]. Taganrog, Izdatel'stvo Stupina А.N. [Stupina A.N. Publishing house], 2009. Avaliable at: //http://www.aup.ru/books/m1500/2_3.htm (accessed 12.12.2015).
- Ivobotenko B.А., Il'inskij N.F., Kopylov I.P. Planirovanie ehksperimenta v ehlektromekhanike [Experimental Design in Electromechanics]. Moscow, Ehnergiya, 1975, 184 p.
- Kryakvina V.А. Innovatsionnyj potentsial v kontekste ustojchivogo sotsial'no-ehkonomicheskogo razvitiya regionov. Diss. kand. sots. nauk [Innovation potential in the context of sustainable socio-economic development of regions. Cand. soci. sci. diss.], Moscow, Izd-vo RАNKHiGS [RANKHiGS Publishing house], 2012, 26 p.
- Kuvaldina T.B., Shtele E.A. Investments and investment potential as an economic category. Innovatsii i investitsii [Innovations and Investment], 2010, no. 3, pp. 106-111 (in Russian).
- On approval of the state program 'Innovative development and modernization of the economy of the Khabarovsk region' (the decree of the Government of the Khabarovsk region of June 26, 2012 №212-pr.). Available at: //http://pandia.ru/text/78/087/15524.php (accessed 14.10.2015). (in Russ.)
- Skurikhina E. V. Investment and innovative potential of the region: the nature, content, status and development factors. Molodoj uchenyj [The young scientist], 2012, no. 3, pp. 192-195. (In Russ.) Available at: //http://www.moluch.ru/archive/38/4373/ (accessed 02.12.2015).
- Gartman T.N. Statisticheskaya obrabotka rezul'tatov aktivnogo ehksperimenta [Statistical analysis of the results of an active experiment]. Moscow, RKHTU im. D. I. Mendeleeva, 2006, 52 p.
- Stimulating of innovation and investment development of regions. Available at: //http://ezarabotok.info/stimulirovanie-innovacionno-investicionnogo-razvitija-regionov/ (accessed 10.05.2013). (in Russ.).
- Fedotenkov D. G. Padalko A.A. Investing and innovative potential as a basis for the development of the regional economy. Molodoj uchenyj [The young scientist], 2014, no. 3, pp. 565-572 (in Russian).