In article such nation-wide problem as increase of a resource of details, the knots and mechanisms used in various industries due to increase of their wear resistance is designated. Are shown to the opportunity which doesn’t have analogs in the world of new technology of creation of mineral layers on the metal surface giving to working surfaces of details such new properties as wear resistance, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, abrasive firmness, decrease in coefficient of friction. Details NPO “Geoenergetika” well work with mineral coatings in sea water, salt fog, hydrogen sulfide, the increased humidity, abrasive dust, other hostile environment, at thermocyclic loadings in the wide range of temperatures. Features of technology of creation of mineral coatings by small enterprise, segments of the market on which the technology and perhaps active use, possibilities of scaling, new objects of application is already used are analyzed. The particular emphasis is placed on research of parameters of the created mineral layers and process of commercialization of technology. On concrete examples the significant role of such institute of development as the Russian fund of assistance to development of the enterprises of small forms in the scientific and technical sphere for support of small innovative business in real sector of economy is shown.
Keywords: innovations, technology of mineral coatings, wear resistance, small enterprise, commercialization
1. SV Kislov, VG Kislov, Yu S. Lazarev. The method of formation tion combined mineral surface layer
on metal parts, protecting them from exposure aggressive media and given tribological propertiesmi ". The patent for the invention №2421548 from 20.06.2011, the application 2009142259/02, the filing date of 18.11.2009
2. O. Elagina BM Gantimirov, KO Tomsk, AN Mat zurkevich, SV Kislov. Study tribological characteristics
tics of the surface coating on the metal by friction metal without lubricant // Perspective materials, number 7, 2013.
3. S. Kislov, V. Kislov, P. Ostrovsky, M. Woydt. Localized hardening and structuring of steel by a simple process // 53 Tribologie Fachtagung «Reibung, Schmierung und Verschleiß» der GfT in Göttingen, Göttingen, 24.09-26.09.2012, Herstellung: Druckservice Zillekens, Band 2, p. 49 / 1-49 / 7.
4. SV Kislov, VG Kislov AV Skazochkin, GG Bondarenko, Tikhonov. Effective mineral coatings
hardening of the surface of metallic materials // less tals, number 4, 2015.
5. VN Polovinkin. Nanotechnology in shipbuilding. SPb .: SSC FSUE «Krylov Shipbuilding Research Institute. Krylov ", 2009.
6. AG Bull. General mineralogy. SPb .: Publishing House of the St. Petersburg State University, 2002.
7. VV pears, S. Yu Lazarev. Industrial application of mineral eral coatings and sonication. Chita ZabGU, 2012.
8. S. V. Kislov, V. G. Kislov, P. V. Balasch, A. V. Skazochkin, G. G. Bondarenko, A. N. Tikhonov. Wear resistance of a metal surface modified with minerals // Materials Science and Engineering, 2016 (accepted for publication).
9. S. V. Kislov, V. G. Kislov, P. V. Balasch, A. V. Skazochkin, G. G. Bondarenko, V. P. Kulagin, A. N. Tikhonov. Mineral coating: technology features, commercialization opportunities / Under general ed. KA Solntseva // Proceedings of XIII Russo-Chinese Symposium "New materials and technologies." In 2 tonnes. Intercontact M .: Science, 2015.
10. SV Kislov, VG Kislov, PV Balashov AV Skazochkin, GG Bondarenko, Tikhonov. Increased durability
threaded joint for steel tubing when applied to the mineral coating // Oil and gas business, Number 4, 2015. http://ogbus.ru/years/42015.