The problems of functioning of the healthcare system to provide effective dental services to the population are discussed. The existing practice of free
dental prosthetics is considered. It is shown that the existing approach, along with the long duration of work with the patient and the high cost of dental
prosthetics, does not provide proper quality, limits the patient's ability to fully restore lost functions. A new method of direct implantation prosthetics with
orthopedic construction is proposed. The comparison of the existing and proposed methods is carried out, the positive social and economic consequences
of the application of the proposed method are discussed.
Keywords: healthcare system, dental prosthetics, orthopedic construction, social effect, economic efficiency.
- T. M. Alikhanov. The state and ways to improve the effectiveness of dental care for elderly and senile people, as well as long-livers (materials on the Republic of Dagestan). Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of candidate of medical sciences. Specialty 14.02.03 «Public health and healthcare». Moscow, 2013. 20 p.
- O. A. Antipova, E. V. Ogloblina. The use of promising digital technologies in healthcare is a necessary condition for increasing the competitiveness of the Russian economy//Scientific works of the Free Economic Society of Russia. 2019. № 217 (3). P. 249-259.
- E. N. Antonova, I. M. Akulin. Features of the organization of free dental prosthetics in the city of St. Petersburg/Edited by I. M. Akulin, O. V. Mironenko//Reforms of Healthcare of the Russian Federation. Current state, development prospects: collection of materials V annual conference with international participation, dedicated to the memory of the I. V. Polyakov. St. Petersburg, September 20, 2018. St. Petersburg: Nordmedizdat LLC, 2018. P. 27-31.
- G. N. Apresyan. The need for orthopedic dental care of the elderly and senile population and the features of its provision in conditions of free (preferential) dental prosthetics. Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of candidate of medical sciences. Specialty 14.00.21. Moscow, 2005. 25 p.
- E. S. Balueva. Optimization of dental care for elderly and senile persons. Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of candidate of medical sciences. Specialty 14.01.14 «Dentistry». Samara, 2013. 24 p.
- N. I. Bogdasheva. Features of providing dental care to elderly patients, taking into account their medical, social and mental status in the conditions of the Novgorod region. Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of candidate of medical sciences. Specialty 14.00.2114.00.33. St. Petersburg, 2008. 19 p.
- A. I. Bogomolov, V.V. Kudrevich. Application of artificial intelligence in healthcare and medicine as an important factor of economic growth//Economics and Management: theory and practice. 2022. № 8 (1). P. 88-93.
- R. T. Bulyakov. Clinical, organizational and economic justification for improving dental care for the rural population of the Republic of Bashkortostan. Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of doctor of medical sciences. Specialty 14.01.14 «Dentistry». Moscow, 2011. 57 p.
- O. V. Vlasova. Assessment of the dependence of budget expenditures on healthcare on the level of economic development in the context of subjects of the Central Federal District//Karelian Scientific Journal. 2018. № 4 (25). P. 76-78.
- A. V. Vozny. Scientific justification of the improvement of the organization dental orthopedic care for the population (on the example of the Tyumen region). Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of doctor of medical sciences. Specialty 14.00.33. Moscow, 2008. 42 p.
- Yu. G. Golinsky, D. N. Balakhnichev. Clinical and economic efficiency of the use of fixed orthopedic structures//Institute of Dentistry. 2011. № 1 (50). P. 64-65.
- E. I. Denisova, O. A. Kozachenko, N. B. Solovyova. On the problem of providing dental orthopedic care to elderly and senile persons//Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. Bulletin of the National Research Institute of Public Health. 2012. № 1. P. 41-44.
- E. I. Denisova. Medical and organizational characteristics of the provision of dental orthopedic care to elderly and senile persons (on the example of the Maxillofacial hospital for war veterans of the Department of Health of the City of Moscow). Abstract of the dissertation for the degree Candidate of Medical Sciences. Specialty 14.02.03 «Public health and healthcare». Moscow, 2012. 24 p.
- D. O. Dzidzoev, Yu. V. Chizhov, S. Yu. O. Chaptykov, O. M. Novikov. Clinical and economic aspects of determining the cost of orthopedic dental treatment during routine examinations of elderly and senile persons//Dental Forum. 2011. № 1. P. 38-42.
- V. A. Dovbnev. Medical and economic justification for increasing the level of dental care for military of retirement age (on the example of the Moscow military garrison). Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences. Specialty 14.00.21. Moscow, 2009. 23 p.
- S. E. Ermakova, I. E. Kovyazin. On the issue of prospects for the development of the healthcare economy//RISK: Resources, Information, Supply, Competition. 2019. № 4. P. 85-91.
- S. V. Ilyin, G. A. Grebnev, V. Yu. Tegza et al. Medico-economic efficiency of dental implantation in military healthcare in patients with secondary adentia//Topical issues of dentistry: A collection of scientific papers dedicated to the founder of the Department of Orthopedic Dentistry of KSMU I. M. Oxman. Kazan: Kazan State Medical University, 2021. P. 61-65.
- V. N. Kalashnikov. Scientific substantiation of the model of strategic development of the dental service of the region and the quality management system of medical services. Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences. Specialty 14.00.3314.00.21. Rostov-on-Don, 2008. 44 p.
- I. V. Kalashnikova. The shadow sector in the healthcare economy: causes and consequences//Collection of scientific papers of the series «Finance, accounting, audit». 2019. № 4 (16). P. 130-138.
- A. M. Karatayeva, M. D. Smanaliev, A. A. Kalbayev, I. M. Yuldashev. Results of organizational and structural reform of the Bishkek dental service under the programs «Manas», «Manas taalimi» and «Den Sooluk»//Bulletin of Science and Practice. 2021. № 7 (10). P. 236-244.
- O. K. Korobkova. The current state of the healthcare sector providing services in the digital economy: problematic issues//Economics and entrepreneurship. 2020. № 9 (122). P. 240-243.
- D. S. Nosov, A.V. Kalinichenko, Ya. V. Khmelnitskaya. Historical aspects of the process of providing preferential dental prosthetics at the federal level//Pulse Medical and Pharmaceutical Journal. 2022. № 24 (3). P. 37-44.
- A. A. Oganesyan. Oganesyan's healthcare reforms as part of the public sector of the economy. Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences. Specialty 08.00.14 «World Economy». Moscow, 2015. 22 p.
- V. A. Puth, V. G. Solodky, P. V. Morozov et al. Nine-year experience of conducting social public events on dental implantation//Russian Bulletin of Dental Implantology. 2019. № 3-4 (45-46). P. 75-81.
- A. V. Reshetnikov, N. G. Shamshurina, V. I. Shamshurin. Economics and management in healthcare: textbook and workshop. 2nd ed., trans. and add. M.: Yurayt Publishing House, 2019. 328 p.
- R. A. Rozov, V. N. Trezubov, G. S. Azarin, A. B. Gerasimov. A new method of direct implantation prosthetics of a toothless lower jaw with an orthopedic structure («TREFOIL») based on three implants. Preliminary results of a prospective clinical trial//Russian Bulletin of dental implantology. 2017. № 37-38 (3-4). P. 66-75.
- R. A. Rozov, V. N. Trezubov, G. S. Azarin. Analysis of the experience of direct implantation prosthetics of a toothless lower jaw with a permanent structure with a small number of supports. Multicenter clinical trial//Sechenovsky Bulletin. 2017. № 30 (4). P. 51-57.
- R. A. Rozov, M. Yu. Kabanov, V. N. Trezubov. Loss of the links of the chewing apparatus — disability or disability?//Successes of gerontology. 2021. № 34 (2). P. 232-238.
- R. A. Rozov, V. N. Trezubov, O. N. Tkacheva et al. Direct implantation prosthetics on the lower jaw with an extended metal-polymer structure with a standard frame and three artificial supports in elderly patients: results of a 3-year prospective single-group cohort study//Successes of gerontology. 2022. № 35 (5). P. 755-765.
- A. S. Rogaleva. The state of the oral cavity and the need for dental care for elderly and senile people of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences. Specialty 14.01.14 «Dentistry». Omsk, 2013. 18 p.
- I. I. Romanets, I. S. Ugryumov. Digital transformation of economic sectors (on the example of the Russian healthcare system)//Modern approaches to the transformation of concepts of state regulation and management in socio-economic systems//Collection of scientific papers of the 10-th International Scientific and Practical Conference dedicated to the Year of Science and Technology in the Russian Federation, Kursk, February 18-25, 2021. Kursk: Kursk branch of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, 2021. P. 361-366.
- M. G. Soyher, M. I. Soyher, A. A. Mammadov, A. G. Stroganova. Organization of providing free orthopedic care to privileged categories of citizens of the Moscow region// Medical Alphabet. 2018. № 24 (361). P. 56-60.
- I. M. Son, V. V. Lyutsko, M. V. Lebedev et al. Organizational feature of providing dental and maxillofacial care to disabled people abroad//Ural Medical Journal. 2020. № 4 (187). P. 121-129.
- A. G. Stroganova, M. A. Amkhadova, O. Yu. Alexandrova et al. Clinical and economic aspects of the social support program for free dental prosthetics of privileged categories of citizens of the Moscow region for 2016-2018//Problems of social hygiene, health care and the history of medicine. 2020; 28 (special edition): 799-802.
- E. V. Terentyeva, E. V. Ermolaeva. Financing of healthcare in the context of the Swedish model of the economy//Bulletin of medical Internet conferences. 2016. № 6 (1). P. 67.
- O. N. Tkacheva, V. N. Trezubov, E. V. Frolova et al. Geriatric approach to the treatment of patients with pathology of the masticatory-speech apparatus. St. Petersburg: Man, 2021. 176 p.
- B. V. Trifonov. Specialized dental care for the population of the Belgorod region (dynamics developediya and evaluation of results). Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences. Specialty 14.00.21. Voronezh, 2001. 26 p.
- E. V. Frolova. Geriatric medicine: achievements and prospects//Russian family doctor. 2021. № 25 (3). P. 7-16.
- E. V. Chernyshev, G. D. Petrova, S. S. Glotov. Problems of modern healthcare as a socially significant branch of the economy//Humanities and socio-economic sciences. 2022.№ 1 (122). P. 72-76.
- T. V. Chubarova. Economics of healthcare. Theoretical aspects: scientific report. Moscow: Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2008. 67 p.
- T. V. Chubarova. Universalism and/or targeting in social policy (on the example of healthcare)//Questions of theoretical economics. 2022. № 4. P. 77-89.
- N. I. Shaimieva, R. Sh. Khasanov, V. N. Olesova. Improving the medical and social effectiveness of the Program of preferential dental prosthetics for certain categories of citizens in the Republic of Tatarstan//Bulletin of Modern Clinical Medicine. 2021. № 14 (4). Р. 67-72.
- Yu. M. Sham. Indicative assessment and clustering of healthcare in the territorial-sectoral economy. Dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences. Specialty 08.00.05 «Economics and management of the national economy (by branches and spheres of activity, including: economics, organization and management of enterprises, industries, complexes; innovation management; regional economy; logistics; labor economics; population economics and demography; environmental economics; entrepreneurship economics; marketing; management; pricing; economic security; standardization and product quality management; land management; recreation and tourism)». Kislovodsk, 2012. 178 p.