The new high-tech types of professional activity in the field of emergency management, caused by the transition of the Russian economy to a new
technological order, are considered. A multidimensional model competence portrait is analyzed as the basis of a methodological approach to the personnel
design of advanced qualifications of specialists of new high-tech types of professional activity in the field of emergency situations.
Keywords: technological structure, model competence portrait, new high-tech types of professional activity, professions of the future.
- Report on priorities and long-term forecast of scientific and technological development of the Eurasian Economic Union of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission. https://eec.eaeunion.org/upload/clcr/doklad_8.2.1.pdf.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 21.07.2020 № 474 «On National development Goals of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030». http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/45726.
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation № 317 dated 18.04.2016 «On the Implementation of the National Technological Initiative» (as amended on 01.07.2021). http://government.ru/docs/22721.
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation w/t dated 08.07.2019 № 1484-R. http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001201907100023.
- O. V. Solodyankina. Development of documents on modeling and determining the ways of forming the competencies of a university graduate (theoretical and methodological aspects): textbook. Izhevsk: Publishing house «Udmurt University», 2015. 70 p.
- A. E. Savinova. Formation of students' competencies within the competence approach in the modern education system//The world of science, culture, education. 2020. № 6 (85). P. 408-410.
- S. S. Kostenko, M. I. Kostenko. Necessary conditions for the formation of professional and general cultural competencies among students at the university//Bulletin of the University of the Russian Academy of Education. 2020. № 1. P. 35-42.
- A. G. Volkov, D. A. Zhdanova, B. G. Komarov, V. V. Luchinin. Staffing of the new technological structure. Atomic and molecular engineering//Planning and provision of personnel training for the industrial and economic complex of the region. 2020. Vol. 1. P. 17-21.
- A. G. Volkov, D. A. Zhdanova, S. Y. Ilyin et al. Personnel design for the economy of a new technological order. Motivations and competencies of a new generation of society//Innovations. 2021. № 2 (268). P. 3-10.
- «White Paper» (development of certain high-tech areas). https://roscongress.org/materials/razvitie-otdelnykh-vysokotekhnologichnykh-napravleniy-belaya-kniga.