In recent years, in the agro-industrial complex of the Northwestern Federal District of the Russian Federation, as in other sectors of the economy, the
tendencies of the development of the economic mechanism towards the joint activity of commercial organizations along the chain of product creation, so from
various unrelated industries in order to form large agricultural formations and groups of farms, have been increasing. These economic formations and groups
of farms combine resources and capital in different ways to achieve their commercial goals by creating and integrated formations in various organizational
forms and types. Such integrated structures are both closed and open in nature, they represent not so much as a separate organization, but as a system of
interacting economic entities to increase the competitiveness of participants and achieve specific goals. It is established that in the agro-industrial complex
conditions of the Northwestern Federal District of the Russian Federation, integrated formations based on tight ties by concentrating capital in a limited
circle of legal entities or individuals have become the most widespread.
Keywords: integration, quasi-integration, organizational and economic mechanism, goals, agricultural formations, economic relations, rural territories, autonomous organizations.
- S. A. Okladchik. Development of organizational and economic relations in agro-industrial integration//Actual problems of economics and law. 2016. Vol. 10. № 3. P. 28-38.
- A. A. Dibirov, G. I. Stepanova, H. A. Dibirova, O. V. Pogodina. Organizational and economic mechanism of formation of product clusters in the field of agro-industrial complex. SPb.–Pushkin, 2013. 56 p.
- D. B. Epstein, E. O. Nikiforova. Theses on the organizational and economic mechanism of agricultural relations in the context of globalization//Integration of agricultural markets in the context of economic globalization with Russia's accession to the WTO. Abstracts of the scientific and practical conference with international participation, held on May 23-24, 2005 Veliky Novgorod, 2005. P. 202-209.
- A. V. Novikov. Modern view on the organizational and economic mechanism of management of a Russian enterprise. http://economics.ihbt.ifmo.ru/ru/article/521/article_521.htm.
- A. A. Dibirov, V. G. Kaishev. The role of integrated formers in the efficiency of the agro-industrial complex (on the increase of the Leningrad region)//Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2017. № 10. P. 49-54.
- E. V. Gusakov. Scientific foundations and organizational and economic mechanism of effective functioning of cooperative-integration associations in the agro-industrial complex. Minsk: RUE «Publishing house «Belarusskaya Navuka», 2015.
- A. V. Ryabchenko. Organizational and economic mechanism of the socio-economic system//Economics management. 2014. № 3 (101). P. 18-24.
- G. B. Kleiner. System integration theory of the enterprise//Montenegrin Journal of Economics. 2005. December. Vol. 1. № 2. http://mnje.com/sites/mnje.com/files/mje_br_2_kleyner.pdf.
- Summary annual reports of the Leningrad Region agriculture industry for 2006-2020.