An analysis of the process of promoting innovative technologies is proposed. The basis is the developed mathematical model, which contains
such basic formalisms as statistics of market interest, the costs of promoting and mastering innovations, and the profit from such a transition. In contrast
to the simple calculation formulas used in economic analysis, the use of dynamic modeling made it possible to take into account the multiplicative effect
of minor changes in the segmentation of market participants in terms of the penetration rate of innovative technologies. Since the calculation of consumer
activity matrices is a complex task, the technology for processing statistical data is built into the general solution algorithm, which requires more complex
tools. The advantage of the presented mathematical apparatus is a subsystem for analyzing and predicting the dynamics of the distribution of innovative
solutions, completely ready for loading into digital platforms
Keywords: promotion of an innovative product, consumer activity, market
- 1. Borisoglebskaya L. N., Fedotov A. A., Sergeev S. M., Lebedeva Ya. O. Forecasting the educational services market based on digital technologies/A. A. Fedotov, S. M. Sergeev,
L. N. Borisoglebskaya, J. O. Lebedeva//Innovations. — 2020. — №. 3 (257). — S. 66–70
- Borisoglebskaya L. N., Sergeev S. M., Borisoglebskaya L. N., Lebedeva Ya. O. Modeling the sustainability of institutional investors' activities based on the use of the HYIP
project evaluation methodology. Sergeev, L. N. Borisoglebskaya, J. O. Lebedeva//Innovations. — 2018. — №. 1 (231). — S. 95–100.
- Kurochkina A. A., Lukina O. V., Sergeev S. M. The use of digital technologies in solving environmental problems of the metropolis//Prospects for science. 2018. №. 9 (108).
- Borisoglebskaya L. N., Provotorova E. N., Sergeev S. M., Khudyakov A. P. Automated storage and retrieval system for Industry 4.0 concept//В сборнике: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. International Workshop "Advanced Technologies in Material Science, Mechanical and Automation Engineering — MIP: Engineering — 2019". Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations. 2019. С. 32036.
- Borisoglebskaya L. N., Provotorov V. V., Sergeev S. M., Kosinov E. S. Mathematical aspects of optimal control of transference processes in spatial networks//В сборнике: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. International Workshop "Advanced Technologies in Material Science, Mechanical and Automation Engineering — MIP: Engineering — 2019". Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations. 2019. С. 42025.
- Iliashenko, O., Krasnov, S., Sergeev, S. Calculation of high-rise construction limitations for non-resident housing fund in megacities.//В сборнике: E3S Web of Conferences. 2018. С. 03006.
- Krasnov S., Sergeev S., Titov A., Zotova Y. Modelling of digital communication surfaces for products and services promotion//В сборнике: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 2019. С. 012032.
- Krasnov, S., Zotova, E., Sergeev, S., Krasnov, A., Draganov, M. Stochastic algorithms in multimodal 3PL segment for the digital environment//В сборнике: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 8. Сер. "8th International Scientific Conference "TechSys 2019" — Engineering, Technologies and Systems" 2019. С. 012069.
- Provotorov V. V., Sergeev S. M., Part A. A. Solvability of hyperbolic systems with distributed parameters on the graph in the weak formulation//Vestnik of saint Petersburg University. Applied Mathematics. Computer Science. Control Processes. 2019. Т. 15. № 1. С. 107–117.
- Shmatko A., Barykin S., Sergeev S., Thirakulwanich A. Modeling a Logistics Hub Using the Digital Footprint Method — The Implication for Open Innovation Engineering//J. Open Innov. Technol. Mark. Complex. 2021, 7 (1), 59.
- Sergeev S., Kirillova T., Krasyuk, I. Modelling of sustainable development of megacities under limited resources//В сборнике: E3S Web of Conferences. 2018 Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics, TPACEE 2018. 2019. С. 05007.
- Sergeev S. M. Expansion of DEA methodology on the multimodal conception for the 3PL//В сборнике: Modern informatization problems in simulation and social technologies Proceedings of the XXIII-th International Open Science Conference. Editor in Chief O.Ja. Kravets. 2018. С. 169–176.