The article presents the system developed by the author for managing the results of intellectual activity at an enterprise, which includes the implementation
of its four stages and their periodic repetition. The system is universal and complies with the general principles of the systematic approach
Keywords: results of intellectual activity, management of the enterprise, intellectual property
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 01, 2016 No. 642 "On the strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation".
- Bobryshev D. N. Main categories of management. — M.: Academy of National Economy under the Council of Ministers of the USSR, 1986.
- Milner B. Z., Evenko L. I., Rappoport V. Sh. A systematic approach to the organization of management. — M.: Economics, 1983, 224 p.
- Pimkin S. N., Lukin M. V., Nesterov V. M. Moral wear of management. Myths and Reality: Collective Monograph. — SPb.: Publishing house of the Russian State Herzen Pedagogical University, 2002, 199 p.
- Order of the Ministry of Property of the Russian Federation No. 1272‑r, the Ministry of Industry and Science of the Russian Federation No. R‑8, the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation No. 149 dated May 22, 2002 "On Approval of the Methodological Recommendations for the Inventory of Rights to the Results of Scientific and Technical Activities".
- Buch, Yu. I. Commercializing the intellectual property//Innovations. 2020. No.10. P. 3–10.
- Yudanov A. Yu. Competition: theory and practice: Study guide, 2nd ed., revised and add. — M.: Association of Authors and Publishers "Tandem", publishing house "GNOM-PRESS", 1998, 384 p.