The paper systematizes the tools for analyzing the institutional environment of social innovation activity and collate them with the principles of institutional modeling. That such tools as a multiparameter classification of social innovations, an institutional atlas, a matrix for evaluating the effectiveness, an institutional mechanism for the development of social innovations reveal the principles of institutional modeling has been substantiated. These tools is shown to be able to be used to model social-innovative development. The principle of limited action of social innovation institutions that shows the heterogeneity of the influence of the institutional environment on social innovations with different levels of the budget was proposed and disclosed. The algorithm of institutional modeling of social-innovative development that shows the use of the designated tools for institutional modeling of social-innovative development was described. The theoretical significance of the results obtained consists in expanding the principles of institutional modeling applied to social innovation activity. The practical significance is the development of a toolkit that allowed to apply these principles in practical issue to improve the institutional environment of social and innovative activity
Keywords: institutional modeling, social innovation, tools, algorithm
- Golubeva A.A., Sokolova E.V. Innovations in the public sector: an introduction to the problem. Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta. Serija 8: Menedzhment [Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. Series 8: Management], 2010, no. 4., pp. 28-57 [In Russian]
- Kapelyushnikov R.I., Oschepkov A.Yu. How much is the human capital of Russia? Part II. Voprosy Ekonomiki [Russian Journal of Economics], 2013, no. 2,pp. 24-46 [In Russian]
- Kapoguzov E.A. Institutional changes in the production of public services: theoretical issues and the formulation of the research problem. Jekonomika i upravlenie: problemy, reshenija[Economics and Management: problems, solutions], 2017, Vol. 4, no. 11. pp. 3-10 [In Russian]
- Kozlova, OA, Supitsyn, SA, Vlasyuk, L.I., Petrovskaya, A.A. Theoretical basis for the development of the mechanism of public-private partnership. Zhurnal jekonomicheskoj teorii [Russian Journal of Economic Theory], 2013, no.3. pp. 254-258 [In Russian]
- Polterovich V.M. Transplantation of Economic Institutions. Jekonomicheskaja nauka sovremennoj Rossii [Economic Science of Modern Russia], 2001, no.3, pp.24 -50 [In Russian]
- Popov E.V. Instituty [Institutions] / ed. D.A.Nekipelov, Ekaterinburg: Institute of Economics, Ural Branch of the RAH, 2015. - 712 p [In Russian]
- Popov E.V., Veretennikova A.Yu., Omonov Zh.K. Matrix of Social Innovations Performance Evaluation. Regional'naja jekonomika: teorija i praktika [Regional Economy: Theory and Practice], 2017, Vol.15, no. 9 (444), pp. 1752-1772 [In Russian]
- Popov E.V., Veretennikova A.Yu., Omonov Zh.K. Institutional Mechanism for Shaping Social Innovation, Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast], 2016, no. 5, pp. 57–75.
- Popov E. V., Veretennikova A. Yu., Omonov Zh. K. Institutional Atlas of Social Innovations. Jekonomicheskoe vozrozhdenie Rossii [Economic Revival of Russia], 2017, no. 2 (52). pp. 80-96 [In Russian]
- Rozanova N.M. Market structure and incentives for innovation. Problemy prognozirovanija [Studies on Russian Economic Development”], 2002. no.3. pp.138-149 [In Russian]
- Sukharev O.S. Institucional'naja teorija i jekonomicheskaja politika: k novoj teorii peredatochnogo mehanizma v makrojekonomike [Institutional Theory and Economic Policy: Towards a New Theory of the Transmission Mechanism in Macroeconomics]. M .: CJSC "Publishing House" Economics ", 2007. pp. 379-382 [In Russian]
- Sukharev O.S. The economic theory of institutional modeling: principles and opportunities. Zhurnal jekonomicheskoj teorii [Russian Journal of Economic Theory], 2017, no. 102-116 [In Russian]
- Tambovtsev V.L. Theoretical issues of institutional design. Voprosy jekonomiki [Questions of Economics], 1997, no.3, pp. 82-94 [In Russian]
- Hodgson J. Jekonomicheskaja teorija i instituty: Manifest sovremennoj institucional'noj jekonomicheskoj teorii [Economic Theory and Institutions: A Manifesto of Modern Institutional Economic Theory]. M .: Delo, 2003. pp. 205-206 [In Russian]
- Yasin E. The burden of the state and economic policy. Voprosy Ekonomiki [Russian Journal of Economics], 2002, no.11. pp. 4-30 [In Russian]
- Deiglmeier K. and Miller D., Phills J. Rediscovering Social Innovation // Stanford Social Innovation Review, 2008, no. 6, pp. 33-43.
- Mulgan G. The Process of social innovation // Innovations: technology, governance, globalization, 2006, no 1 (2), pp. 145-162.
- Musgrave R.A. Provision for Social Goods // Public Economics. N.Y.: St. Martins’ Press, 1969, pp. 124-145.
- Musgrave R.A. The Theory of public finance: a study in public economy. N.Y.: McGraw-Hill, 1959. 628 p.
- Ostrom E. (1990). Governing the Commons: The Evolution of Institutions for Collective Action, 1990.
- Popov E., Stoffers J., Omonov Z., Veretennikova A. Analysis of civic initiatives : multiparameter classification of social innovation // American Journal of Applied Science, 2016, no. 11 (13), pp. 1136-1148.
- Popov, E., Omonov, Z., Naumov, I., Veretennikova, A. Development mechanisms of social innovation// Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Management Leadership and Governance, ICMLG 2017. С. 353-362
- Samuelson P.A. The pure theory of public expenditure // Review of Economic Statistics. – 1954. – V. 36. – P. 387-389.
- Young D. R., Lecy J. D. Defining the Universe of Social Enterprise: Competing Metaphors. Voluntas, 2014, 25(5), pp. 1307–1332.