The paper shows the strategic direction of development of assistance programs, which is associated with the paradigm of open innovation and the key role of corporate venture capital financing. In the first part of the article, a comparative analysis of the most well-known programs supporting the innovation projects was carried out and the main directions and trends in the development of international assistance programs were identified. A classification of the international support programs has been carried out and the limitations of the impact of these programs on the development of the innovation projects have been shown. In the second part of the paper, problems of the development of the international programs to promote the development of innovative projects in Russia are shown. Three main problems of development of the national innovation system development are shown — low mobility of commercial operations with intellectual property objects, low development of private venture capital, and low level of due diligence
Keywords: business-incubator, innovation project, venture capital investment, technology entrepreneur, transaction costs, innovation subjects, regional innovation system, catch-up economy
- Astapenko, E.O., Kolmykova, TS Modern aspects of assessing the innovation potential of regions // Region: systems, economics, management. 2017. No. 2 (37). Pp. 48-52.
- Bell D. The coming post-industrial society. The experience of social forecasting (1973). from English by ed. V.L. Inozemtsev. Ed. 3rd M .: Academia, 2004. 788 p.
- Glazyev S.Yu. On the Development of Russia [Electronic resource] // Future of Russia: a new industrialization or a raw material model ?: materials II plenary. discussion panels: Mosk. eq. forum. March 20, 2013 URL: http: // me-forum. ru / materials / 2013/2525 / (appeal date: 02.27.2016).
- Gusev A.B. Formation of ratings of innovative development of the regions of Russia and the development of recommendations to stimulate innovative activity of the subjects of the Russian Federation // Official site "Capital of the country" [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.kapitalrus.ru/articles/article/2574, free (access date: 04/07/2018).
- Dementiev V.E. 2006. Overtaking Post-Industrialization "and Industrial Policy / Preprint # WP / 2006/199 - Moscow: CEMI RAS
- Islamutdinov V. F., Semenov S. P. Modeling the innovative behavior of economic agents. - Khanty-Mansiysk, UIP UGU, 2012. - 206 seconds
- Ismailov T.A., Hamidov G.S. Innovative economy - a strategic direction of development of Russia in the XXI century // Innovations: scientific and practical. every month journals 2003. No. 1. P. 16-21.
- L. Kopeikina. Innovation Ecosystem // The AngelInvestor Magazine, 2008, №1.
- Korchagin Yu.A. Prospects for the development of Russia: human capital and innovative economy [Electronic resource]: monograph. Voronezh: CIRE, 2012. 244 p. URL: http://www.lerc.ru/?part=articles&art= 25 & page = 11 (appeal date: 02/01/2016).
- Kuzbit O.R. Innovations at UNN NI Lobachevsky: biomedicine and IT with an eye to world markets. // "Innovations". 2014. To the 20th anniversary of the Foundation of Assistance: p.228-233
- Kurakova N.G., Tsvetkova L.A., Zinov V.G. Patent landscape of the Russian Federation, created by residents of the country: analysis of the identified problems // Economics of Science, 2016 T.2, №1: 64-79
- Pilyasov A.N. Space synergy: regional innovation systems, clusters and knowledge flows. Smolensk: Oykumena, 2012.
- Toffler E. The third wave / Per. from English by ed. P.S. Gurevich. M .: ACT, 2004. 781 p.
- Tsiteladze D.D. Methodology of creating a self-organized Russian ecosystem of innovative business // “Innovations”. 2011 № 6. (152): 9-18
- Tsiteladze, DD Ways of solving problems of financing innovative projects of early stages in Russia // Innovations. 2012 01 (159): 15-22
- Tsiteladze, DD, Shubnyakova N.G. Coaching method in the system of university education for innovative entrepreneurs // Economy and Entrepreneurship. - 2013. V. 4. - № 12. - p. 690-696
- Tsiteladze DD Classification and evaluation of transaction costs for the technology business // Innovations. 2014, (194), December: 93-98
- Tsiteladze, DD The concept of development of national technological entrepreneurship // "Innovative development of the economy." -2016 3 (33), part 2 - P.26-38
- Tsiteladze, DD Development of forms and methods of interaction between organizations of innovative technological cluster // “Innovations”. -2016. 1 (207). - P.49-54
- Tsiteladze, DD Factors and mechanisms for the internationalization of innovation - territorial clusters // "Innovations". 2017, 10 (228), pp.31-39
- Tsiteladze, DD The development of mechanisms of innovation processes in regional innovation systems of the catch-up economy // “Innovations”. 2018. 6 (236): 26-37
- Tsiteladze, DD Analysis and development of the mechanisms of innovation processes in regional innovation systems of the catching-up economy: a monograph. N. Novgorod: University of Minin, 2018. - 154 p.
- Tsiteladze, DD Prospective forms and models of the innovation process in the Russian regional innovation systems: a monograph. N. Novgorod: University of Minin, 2018. 166 p.
- G. Chesbro. Open Innovations - Moscow: Generation, 2007
- Shadiyeva D. 2016. Analysis of global trends in financing innovation activity // World and National Economy, MGIMO, 2 (37)
- Herve Lebre. Startups - Moscow: Corporate Editions, 2010.
- Cooke, P., 2002. Biotechnology clusters as regional, sectoral innovation systems. International Regional Science Review, 25(1), pp.8-37
- Hirsch-Kreinsen, H., Jacobson, D., Robertson, P. “Low-Tech” Industries: Innovativeness and Development Perspectives /A Summary of a European Research Project/ Dortmund. 2005 p.35
- Hitt, M.A., Ireland, R.D. & Santoro, M.D. (2004). Developing and managing strategic alliances, building social capital, and creating value. In Ghobadian, A., O'Regan, N., Gallear, D and Viney, H. (eds.), Strategy and Performance: Achieving Competitive Advantage in the Global Market Place, pp. 13-34, Palgrave-Macmillan Publishing, London, UK.
- UNESCO 2015 Report. Http://web.nioch.nsc.ru/library/doc-1/235407r.pdf
- The concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 [Electronic resource]: approved. split Government of the Russian Federation on November 17, 2008 № 1662-p. // Ref.- legal system "Consultant".