The article is devoted to the research of the patent profile of resource-type regions. The authors put forward a hypothesis about the existence of a correlation between the number of patents granted for industrial property and the gross regional product of the country's resource regions in value terms. The results of the study of the patent profile are presented in the form of a «map» of patent activity of the resource region (on the example of the Kemerovo region)
Keywords: patent activity, resource region, innovative economy, intellectual property, industrial property
- E.S. Kagan, E.V. Goosen. Resource regions: qualitative and quantitative selection criteria // High technology development and use of mineral resources: scientific journal / Siberian State Industrial University; edited by V.N. Fryanov. – Novokuznetsk, 2017. - №3. pp. 163-170.
- A.G. Kirenberg. To the hardware of situational centers of socio-economic development / A.G. Kirenberg, A.V. Medvedev // International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. – 2016. – №5-4. – pp.673-674.
- V.S. Kretov, M.N. Kotov, I.S. Lebedev. The concept of construction and functionality of two new information-analytical systems for situational centers [Electronic resource] / URL: http://www.infoforum.ru/news/?p=608&n=658. – Date of the application: 30.05.2019.
- A.V. Medvedev To the software of situational centers of socio-economic development / A.V. Medvedev, A.S. Ukhov // International Journal of Applied and Basic Research. – 2016. – №5-4. – pp. 674-675.
- A.V. Medvedev Situational centers of socio-economic development as a tool for operational analysis and management decision-making support // Socio-humanitarian bulletin.– 2018. – №1(18). – pp. 93-98.
- M.A. Mesyats. Intellectual property as an active resource for sustainable development of the regional economy // High technology development and use of mineral resources, 2018. № 4. pp. 161-166.
- M.A. Mesyats. Significance Of Intellectual Property In Sustainable Development Of Regional Economy // Society, Economy, Management. 2018. Volume 3, no. 2, pp. 26-31.
- S.M. Nikitenko. Optimal scenarios for the creation of business entities by scientific and educational institutions (within the framework of No. 217-FZ) // Innovation. 2010. № 6. pp. 15-21.
- S.M. Nikitenko, M.A. Mesyats. The prospects for the implementation of leasing schemes on the mining equipment market: organizational-economic aspect // Mining informational and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal). 2015. № S1-2. pp. 160-171.
- S.M. Nikitenko, M.A. Mesyats, S.V. Kovrigina. The role of the intellectual component in the innovative development of coal-mining region // Innovation, 2019. - № 6.
- S.M. Nikitenko, M.A. Mesyats, E V Korobeynikova/ Intellectual property as an intangible asset of coal mining enterprises // High technology development and use of mineral resources: scientific journal / Siberian State Industrial University; edited by V.N. Fryanov. – Novokuznetsk, 2019. - №5. pp. 93-97.
- Report on the activities of Rospatent for 2018. – https://rupto.ru/content/uploadfiles/otchet_2018_ru.pdf
- A.N. Raikov. Situational room for supporting corporate decisions // Open Systems. – 1999. – №7-8. – pp.56-66.
- Resource Regions of Russia in the “New Reality” / Ed. Acad. Kuleshova V.V. - Novosibirsk: Publishing House of IEOPP SB RAS, 2017 – 308 p., p.16.
- The situation room as an element of the organization of the expert community: tasks of planning and forecasting / Maslov V.Yu., Tarasova O.V., Bulonkov M.A. et al. Ed. G.A. Untura. Novosibirsk, IEOPP SB RAS, 2018. – 260 p.
- E.A. Streltsova, K.S. Fursov, A.A. Chulok. Analysis of patent information as a tool for identifying and evaluating the technological profile of a country // Intellectual Property. Industrial Property, 2016. Special Issue №1, pp. 63-70/
- University Information System "Russia" [Electronic resource] / URL: http://uisrussia.msu.ru. – Date of the application: 30.05.2019.
- Federal State Statistics Service [Electronic resource]. - Access: URL: http://www.gks.ru/
- Federal Institute of Industrial Property (FIPS). [Electronic resource]. – Access: URL: https://www1.fips.ru/
- L.V. Eder, K.S. Sablin, I.V. Provornaya. Scientific approaches to the substantiation of priority innovative and technological directions of spatial specialization of resource regions of Russia // Fundamental Research, 2017. № 5, pp. 220-224.
- S.M. Nikitenko, M.A. Mesyats, Objects Of Industrial Property As An Instrument For Introducing Technological Innovations In Machine Building. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering «International Scientific-Practical Conference: Innovations in Fuel and Energy Complex and Mechanical Engineering, FEC 2017», 2017, C. 012024.