The article is devoted to the problems faced in practice by customers and performers, when working on Federal laws № 44-FZ and № 223-FZ. During the study, a survey of representatives of both sides of the procurement (customers and suppliers) was conducted, followed by an analysis and synthesis of the data. It is shown that the legitimate implementation of these laws leads to the fact that customers in particularly important sectors of economic activity have difficulties with the purchase of quality products. At the same time, there are serious barriers to participation in the public procurement system of small and medium-sized independent producers of scientific and technological products. It can be argued that the existing procurement system cannot meet the objectives of creating and meeting the state demand for scientific and technological products. Moreover, this system provokes the development of corruption and causes significant economic damage to the state. A number of ways to improve the situation are proposed
Keywords: public procurement, basic lows, scientific and technological sphere, low quality of purchased goods, high barriers to competition
- Anchishkina O. Contract institutions in the Russian economy: The sphere of state, municipal, and regulated procurement //Voprosy Ekonomiki 2017 № 11 P. 93-110;
- The military went to peace, the GVSU №9 plans to get out of bankruptcy https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3874514 (accessed: 15.08.1019)
- The institute of public procurement in the modern russian economy Edited by I.I. Smotritskaya, S.I. Chernykh. – M.: Nauka, 2016 -280p.;
- Kotsyubinskiy V.A. Theory and practice of public procurement of innovative products // Innovations 2016 № 6 P. 78-82.
- Report on the results of the expert-analytical event “Monitoring the development of public and corporate procurement in the Russian Federation for 2018” http://audit.gov.ru/promo/goszakupki-2018/index.html#results (accessed: 08.08.2019)
- Official website of the Unified information system in the field of procurement http://zakupki.gov.ru/epz/main/public/home.html (accessed: 30.07.2019)
- Resolution of the government of the Russian Federation of December 9, 2017 No. 1496 “On measures to ensure the execution of the Federal budget”
- Official website Federal Business Opportunities URL: https://www.fbo.gov/index.php?s=opportunity&mode=list&tab=list&tabmode=list (accessed: 20.08.2019)
- Smotritskaya I.I., Chernykh S.I. Public procurement as a strategic instrument for research and technological development of the Russian economy // Innovations 2017 № 4 P. 30-34.
- Strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation. Approved by presidential decree No. 642 of December 1, 2016
- Federal law No. 223-FZ of 18 July 2011 "on procurement of goods, works and services by certain types of legal entities"
- Federal law No. 44-FZ of 5 April 2013 "on the contract system in the procurement of goods, works and services for state and municipal needs»
- Shuvalov S.S. Public procurement as a tool of government regulation of the economy: Monograph. – M.: Institute of Economy, RAS, 2017. – 224 p.
- Shuvalov S.S. Incentives for public procurement of innovation in the European Union, the United States, and China // Innovations 2018 № 8 P. 84-88;