Analysis and assessment of priorities, opportunities and risks of implementation of National technology initiative (NTI) in Kaluga region have been carried out. This article presents the results of the initial monitoring of projects aimed at developing cross-cutting technologies and creation of NTI markets. As a result of the analysis of the regional project portfolio, target NTI markets in Kaluga region and opportunities for the development of their B2C segments have been identified, a circle of NTI participants has been determined for the further formation of a regional NTI community. The author proposes to work out new forms of intra- and interregional interaction of independent NTI participants, to expand infrastructure opportunities for development of NTI projects in universities by creating high-tech laboratories and accelerating programs, and to form an open base for NTI projects in Kaluga region
Keywords: National technology initiative, Kaluga region, innovative ecosystem, NTI project
1. Concept of the Demographic Policy of Kaluga Region for the Period Until 2025. Government of Kaluga region. http://docs.cntd.ru/document/972214742.
2. Fundamentals of National Technology Initiative. Russian Academy of Sciences. https://www.google.ru/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwjOj76Q7fTWAhXjO5oKHQ_PCZ8QFggsMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ras.ru%2FFStorage%2FDownload.aspx%3Fid%3D7c359ed5-a751-4e67-bafe-165d2264959b&usg=AOvVaw1mMvqAZCQQmGYDALC_ZO50.
3. Strategy of social and economic development of Kaluga region until 2030. Government of Kaluga region. http://admoblkaluga.ru/sub/econom/strategy.
4. Index of scientific and technological development of the subjects of the Russian Federation - the results of 2016. RIARating - Russia today. http://riarating.ru/regions/20171017/630074961.html.
5. The government has allocated 9.6 billion rubles for the implementation of National Technology Initiative. ASI. http://asi.ru/news/90590.