The article deals with the potential risks of implementation of innovative development programs of diamond mining enterprises in Russia against the background of systemic changes in the main trends in the development of the world diamond market. Measures to minimize the risks of implementation of programs of innovative development of industrial enterprises are proposed. The necessity of providing incentives and state support for the industry to bring it to a globally competitive level by continuously improving the technological level of production. The mechanisms of support from the state budget, state corporations and institutions of innovative development are proposed. Proposals for mechanisms to attract investment in major infrastructure projects in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation have been developed
Keywords: innovations, risks, diamond mining, Arctic, investment projects, mechanisms, financing
- N.P. Pokhilenko, A.V. Tolstoy, V.P. Afanasyev, N.Yu. Samsonov. Substantiation of the mechanism of the dominant state participation in the development of highly liquid mineral resources of the Arctic // Arctic: ecology and economy. 2017. No. 1 (25).P. 8-18.
- M.P. Solomonov, E.G. Egorov, S.G. Turantaev. Areas of reforming housing and utilities sector in current environment on example of Sakha Republic (Yakutia)//Mediterranean journal of social sciences. 2015. Vol. 6. Issue 5. P. 473-485.
- E.E. Grigorievich, N.M. Mikhailovich, M.P. Solomonov, E.N. Egorovich. North-East as forming social and economic macroregoin of the Russian Federation//International jornal of economic research. 2017. Vol. 14. Issue 4. P. 15-30.
- Annual reports of JSC Almazy Anabara. Official site of JSC Almazy Anabara. http://alanab.ykt.ru/uploads/inline/2017/07/1/ fe2a3e1bf7-godovoj-otcet-2016.pdf.
- Annual reports of JSC Nizhne-Lenskoe. Official site of JSC NizhneLenskoe. http://nlykt.ru/uploads/files/god2016c1.pdf.
- Annual reports on the implementation of the innovation development program and technological modernization of OJSC ALROSA (JSC) for 2015/ G. Yakutniproalmaz Institute. Peaceful, 2016. P.281.
- The strategy of the ALROSA Group up to 2023 (as amended on September 25 2013) Moscow, 2013. P.37.
- Grown Diamonds: Unlocking future of diamond industry by 2050. A report by Frost & Sullivan December 2014. http://www. scarabaeus.li/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Frost_Sullivan_ Grown_Diamond_Impact_2050.pdf.
- The Global Diamond Industry 2015: Growth Perspectives Amid Short-Term Challenges, p. 45. Bain & Company, Ins. http://www. bain.com/publications/articles/theglobal-diamond-industry-2015- growth-perspectives-amidshort-term-challenges.aspx/Bain&co.
- E.E. Grigoryeva. Diamond production in the Arctic: the impact of industrial potential for socio-economic systems// Trends and management. 2018. Vol. 3. P. 154-163. http://e-notabene.ru / ru / article_26764.html.
- V.S. Nenashev, A.V. Osipov. New mechanisms of engagement investment in agriculture of Russia/ / Socio-economic phenomena and processes. 2015. Vol. 10. Issue. 11. P. 87-93.
- V.A. Ostanin, V.V. Likhacheva. About innovative risk management activities // Bulletin of the Khabarovsk state Academy of Economics and law. 2011. Vol.4-5. P.32-42.
- R.R. Khafizov, L.A. Bairamkulova. The mechanisms of the state support of innovative territorial clusters in Russia/ / Business education. Law. Bulletin of Volgograd business Institute, 2015, may Vol.2(31). P.223-227.
- M.V. Nikolaev, P.V. Gulyaev, T.N. Popov. Assessment methodology the impact of the mining company's economy on the budget resource-type region (on the example of ALROSA) // Mountain log. Vol.3. 2015. P. 47.