The paper considers the limited nature of the existing psychodiagnostic procedures designed to make an objective evaluation of human intelligence and the level of its readiness to innovative activity. The authors introduce the concept of innovative intelligence and offers its three-vector model consisting of analytical, creative and practical intelligence. The approach can serve as the basis for optimum formation of a creative group, its role structurisation and rating of the level of readiness of a person to innovative activityNB: текст статьи представлен на английском языке!
Keywords: innovation, intelligence, analytical intelligence, creative intelligence, practical intelligence, innovative intelligence
1. V. N. Druzhinin. Psychology of general abilities. SPb: «Piter» Publishing Housing, 2000. – 368 p. («Masters of Psychology» Series).
2. V. P. Chernoles, L. A. Kholodkova et al. Method to form a team able to solve creative problems. Patent RU, № 2197888 dated 2003.
3. V. P. Chernoles, L. A. Kholodkova et al. Method of role structurisation of a creative group. Patent RU, №. 2235505, 2004.
4. V. P. Chernoles, L. Y. Yelizarova. Method of rating of personal preparation to innovative activity. Patent RU, №. 2230490, 2004.
5. V. P. Chernoles, D. R. Khudaynazarova. Method to form a team able to solve creative problems. Patent RU, №. 2421124, 2011.
6. P. S. Taranov. Golden philosophy. M.: OOO «Firma “Izdatelstvo AST”», 2000.
7. B. V. Rauschenbach. Unity of the world components//«Sankt—Peterburgskie vedomosti» dated 29.03.2001.
8. Alder Harry. Boost Your Intelligence. Tested techniques for improving your IQ and EQ. N.Y.: Kogan Page, 1996. –190 p.
9. Buzan Tony. Use both Side of your Brain. 3-rd edition. A Plume. Penguin Books. N. Y., 1991. – 192 p.
10. C. Dwek. Self Theories and Goats: Their Role in Motivation, Personality and Development//R. Dienstbier. Nebraska Symposium on Motivation, 1990. Perspectives on Motivation (Lincoln University of Nebraska Press, 1991). P. 199-235.
11. Successful Intelligence: How Practical and Creative Intelligence Determine Success in Life by Robert J. Sternberg. N. Y.: Simon & Scfuster, 1991. –367 p.