Тhe ranking of «Global Competitiveness Index 2014-2015 Russia is on the 53 place . Improving the competitiveness of domestic products, including on the world market becomes the task of the day. Analysis of the problems faced by Russian organizations in their innovation activities revealed insufficient attention to the problems of the commercialization process of creation, development, production and sales of innovative products, including, to the marketing and competitiveness.Тhe purpose of the publication is to help domestic companies-innovators to overcome the stereotypes and patterns of behavior in the market and as soon as possible to move to the implementation of an offensive marketing strategy aimed at increasing the competitiveness of its products. Proposed methodology for increasing the competitiveness of innovation (new products), based on marketing innovation (creative solutions). To do this, it used the concept that marketing innovations to be implemented systematically in the context of the value chain of innovation, as well as modernized methods of evaluating and improving the competitiveness of products, taking into account the interests of all subjects of the innovation market. The study can be successfully used for the development of the project to create new products and improve its competitiveness, and to monitor the current dynamics of relevant indicators.
Keywords: methodology, concept, marketing innovation, competitiveness, value chain, market innovation
1. The Global Competitiveness Index. Available at: http://www.center-yf.ru.
2. Ilyenkov SD Innovation Management. Moscow, Banks Exchange, 2007, 268 p
3. Filosofova TG, Bykov VA Competition. Innovation. Competitiveness: tutorial. – Moscow, Unity Dan, 2012, 295 p.
4. Malkov M. Approaches to measuring the effectiveness of marketing. [Journal of Marketing], no. 3 (94), 2007 (in Russian).
5.Innovative competitiveness. Available at: http://center yf.ru/data/Marketologu/Innovacionnaya-konkurentosposobnost.php/ September 5, 2015.
6. F. Kotler, Armstrong G., Saunders, D., Wong V. Principles of Marketing. Moskow, Williams, 2001, 944 p.
7. T. Levitt Marketing Myopia. [Classic Marketing: a collection of works,had the greatest influence on marketing: Trans. with English / Comp. B.M. Enis, K.T. Cox, M.P. Mokwa; Trans.: T. Vinogradova, D. Raevskaya, Tsaruk L., A. Cech; Ed. N. Kapturevskogo], St. Petersburg, Peter, 2001, pp. 11-34.
8. Porter M. International Competition: Competitive advantages of countries. Moscow, International relations, 1993, 896 p.
9. T.L. Korotkova, A.V. Vlasov. Commercialization and Marketing Innovation: Monograph. Moscow, Creative Economy, 2012, 168 p.
10. T.L. Korotkova. Marketing concept in the Russian economy. [The economic, social and humanitarian studies], 2015, no. 1 (5), pp. 53-59 (in Russian).
11. T.L. Korotkova. An integrated approach to the evaluation and analysis of the competitiveness of high-tech innovations. [Head to the collective scientific monograph "Modern efficient business model." Under the general editorship of the candidate of economic sciences S.S. Chernoff]. Book 13. Novosibirsk, Center of Scientific Cooperation (TSRNS), 2015, pp. 52-70 (in Russian).
12. T.L. Korotkova. Marketing innovations. The benefit for marketers of high-tech businesses. Moscow, Lennex Corp, Publisher Nobel Press, 2014, 275 p.
13. T.L. Korotkova. Model competitiveness innovation. [Report at the International scientific conference "Modern trends of intensive development of social relations and current methods of effective regulation", August, 2015 at the International Research Analytics Project (Available at: http://gisap.eu/], British collection, pp. 16-18.
14. T.L. Korotkova. Conditions and principles for the implementation of marketing innovations in the Russian business. [The collective monograph on economic issues: Problems of innovation development of economy (EC-5). Chapter 3, Novosibirsk Scientific Center for Development Cooperation (TSRNS)], 2014, pp. 87-115.
15. I.M. Lifits Competitive products and services. 2nd ed., Rev. and add. Moscow, Yurayt, 2014, 464 p.
16. The nearest neighbor algorithm KNN (k-nearest neighbor algorithm. Available at: http://www.basegroup.ru.
17. An algorithm for constructing a decision tree with an unlimited number of children of a node, developed by R. Kuinlenom (Quinlan, 1993). Available at: http://knowledge.allbest.ru.