The article describes the use of mechanisms of general pathology markers on the genome able to practice the treatment of various diseases ill patients. The necessity of introduction and widespread use as a general pathological monitoring technology institutions to identify deviations from the normal state of the genome andtimely adjustment doses of drugs or medicines. It is noted that the practice of wide application OPGM technology in the prevention and treatment of all groups of the population will be able to significantly and positively affect the achievement of a healthy and active lifestyle and longevity of every person and people in general.
Keywords: biomedical technologies, technology leadership, the General pathological medicine, gene, genomic monitoring markers of general pathology
1. Papanov V.D. and others. The markers of general pathology // Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2002. - № 3. - S. 262-264;
2. Abnormal manifestations of the human genetic apparatus in pathology and prospects for improving the treatment of diseases of various etiology // Therapeutic archive. 2004. - № 1. - pp 82-87;
3. Markers of General Pathology: An objective assessment of the health of populations and pathogenicity populated areas, guarantee the effective rehabilitation of the affected population and to overcome depopulation peoples // Ecological Anthropology. - Minsk, 2004. - S. 204-207;
4. Monitoring markers of general pathology - a breakthrough technology prenosological Preventive Medicine // Donozologiya. 2013;
5. Markers general pathology of the human genome as integrated parameters in assessing the demographic prospects of populations / regions of Eurasia: strategies and mechanisms for the modernization of innovation and technological development and cooperation. - M .: INION, 2013 - Part 1. - S. 614-615.
6. V. Paponov, A. Belskiy. General pathology markers, genom drugs and effective therapy//Internationale confereence of medical, China, 2015.