In accordance with the provisions of the strategy for the development of customs authorities until 2030, considerable attention is paid to the processes
of customs operations related to crossing the customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union. The provisions of the Strategy imply a radical change in the
technology of customs operations through the introduction of promising technical means of customs control, which allow automating a significant part of
customs operations and significantly reducing the time for customs formalities. The basis of the technology for performing operations in relation to goods
transported in trade turnover is weight and size complexes and inspection complexes. The use of these technical means in accordance with the algorithm
proposed in the article makes it possible to achieve the set goals of a significant reduction in the time of customs operations for the “Smart” checkpoints
provided for by the Strategy
Keywords: customs development strategy, intelligent checkpoint, streaming of customs operations, technical means of customs control, streaming inspection and inspection complex, weight and size complex
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 23, 2020 № 1388-r «Strategy for the development of the customs service of the Russian Federation until 2030». http://www.consultant.ru.
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of Russia dated March 1, 2019 № 33n «On approval of the list of technical means of customs control used in the conduct of customs control». http://www.consultant.ru.
- Order of the Federal Customs Service of Russia dated October 31, 2008 № 1349 «On approval of the Standard requirements for equipment and technical equipment of buildings, premises and structures necessary for organizing customs control at checkpoints across the state border of the Russian Federation». https://base.garant.ru/12164859.
- V. Ivin. What will be the intelligent checkpoint at customs//Russian newspaper 25.12.2020. № 8346. https://rg.ru/2020/12/24/kak-tamozhenniki-rabotaiut-v-pandemiiu.html.
- V. Bulavin. By 2030, all the work of the Federal Customs Service will be transferred to the digital environment//Russian newspaper 02.08.2020. № 8223. https://rg.ru/2020/08/02/bulavin-k-2030-godu-vsia-rabota-fts-budet-perevedena-v-cifrovuiu-sredu.html.
- P. N. Afonin. SPbGETU «LETI» as a scientific and practical incubator of an intelligent checkpoint//In the collection: «Intelligent checkpoint in Russia and the world: a competency-based approach to creation». Collection of reports of the All-Russian practical conference. St. Petersburg, 2022. P. 7-9.
- P. N. Afonin, A. V. Tabakov. The use of inspection and screening complexes for the detection and suppression of drug smuggling during customs control//Bulletin of the Russian Customs Academy. 2021. № 2 (55). P. 32-37.