The article examines the system of preschool education from the point of view of the basis for the formation of the intellectual potential of the nation.
The educational process is interpreted from the standpoint of the introduction of innovative technologies. The dynamics of indicators of preschool educational
institutions and the availability of places in preschool organizations in the regions of the Russian Federation are investigated. The personnel problem in the
field of preschool education is analyzed. Government spending on preschool education and differences in average annual spending per child in different
countries are considered. The international experience of creating a developing object-spatial environment and an example of the implementation of such
an environment in Russia are given.
Keywords: preschool education, intellectual potential, teaching staff, government spending on preschool education, innovative education
- World Bank, 2021. Data, digitalization and public administration. Report on the Economy of the Europe and Central Asia region, spring 2021. The World Bank, Washington, DC. https://documents1.worldbank.org/curated/en/125071619505371712/pdf/Europe-and-Central-Asia-Economic-Update-Spring-2021-Data-Digitalization-and-Governance.pdf.
- M. L. Agranovich, Ju. V. Ermachkova, I. V. Seliverstova. Russian Education in the context of international indicators: an analytical report. M.: Center for Education Statistics and Monitoring FIRO RANEPA, 2019.
- Electronic resource. https://gtmarket.ru.
- P. F. Druker. The era of the gap. Landmarks for our changing world. Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev: Publishing House «Williams», 2007.
- Education in Numbers-2021: a short statistical collection. M.: HSE, 2021.
- A. Asmolov, V.Kudriavzev. Preschool education in the mode of innovation. https://tovievich.ru/news/7319-aleksandr-asmolov-vladimir-kudryavcev-doshkolnoe-obrazovanie-v-rezhime-innovaciy.html.
- G. Bekker. Human behavior: an economic approach. Selected works on Economic Theory. Moscow: Higher School of Economics, 2003.
- UNESCO official website. https://ru.unesco.org.
- Federal Law № 273-FZ of 29.12.2012 (as amended on 14.07.2022) «On Education in the Russian Federation» (with amendments and additions, intro. Effective from 25.07.2022).
- Education at a Glance, OECD Indicators, 2021.
- L. P. Kleeva. Science as a factor of human capital development in Russia. Part 1. Tasks of domestic science. M.: ISS RAS, 2021.
- The official website of Rosstat. https://rosstat.gov.ru.
- The official website of RIA News. https://ria.ru.
- Russian Statistical Yearbook. Moscow: Rosstat, 2021.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation № 599 dated May 7, 2012 «On measures to implement state policy in the field of education and science».
- The city is not a garden. A study that Russian children have nowhere to go. Оkа. FM. 10.01.2021. https://www.oka.fm/new/read/poglazeem_na_pressu/Gorod-no-ne-sad-Issledovanie-o-tom-chto-rossijskim/?ysclid=l63e63t9fg331205757.
- Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators. 2021. M.: Rosstat, 2022.
- The official website of the Ministry of Finance. https://minfin.gov.ru.
- I. V. Abankina, I. A. Kravchenko, L. M. Filatova. Early development and preschool education. Educational policy. https://edpolicy.ru/early-development?ysclid=l6c3exlb9794995031.
- Official UN website. https://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/childcon.shtml.
- Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Russian children in the family and society. https://www.issras.ru/stv/catalog.php?catid=39&id=182.
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia dated 17.10.2013 № 1155 (ed. dated 21.01.2019) «On approval of the Federal State Educational Standard of preschool education».
- M. B. Vodennikova, D. S. Sazonova. Foreign preschool education systems and their features//Innovative science. № 11. 2015.
- Official website of MBPEI «City of childhood». https://gorod-detstva.caduk.ru.
- Report of the Government of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on the implementation of state policy in the field of education. 2021. http://government.ru/news/45648.
- L. S. Vinogradova, L. A. Karunova, N. V. Malzeva et al. Yugra Springboard: a child-oriented preschool education program/Edited by E. G. Yudina. Government of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Yugra, Department of Education and Science, World Bank. Khanty-Mansiysk – Moscow, 2010.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation № 240 dated 27.05.2017 «On the declaration of the Decade of Childhood in the Russian Federation».
- Languages from the Red Book 07.10.2021. Official website of KhMAO – Yugra. https://ugra-news.ru/article/yazyki_iz_krasnoy_knigi?ysclid=l6kkki5xds16853211.