Two-component nuclear energy with thermal and fast neutron reactors (fast reactors — FR) is an innovative direction in the development of promising energy systems. The current state of the development of Russian FR technologies is considered. Technological and economic readiness for commercial implementation. It is shown how, using expert models with hierarchy analysis, it is possible to assess the prospects of exporting a nuclear power unit, including the export of nuclear fuel cycle facilities, and the possibility of using mathematical modeling for export issues of a nuclear fuel is confirmed. As a result, an approach was developed for an in-depth analysis of the role and place of FR in Russian nuclear exports with or without nuclear fuel cycle installations in the implementation of a two-component nuclear energy system in the world, and proposals were formulated to justify the timing and economy of creating a new innovative sector of the global energy market
Keywords: nuclear energy, fast neutron reactors, closed nuclear fuel cycle, hierarchy analysis, analytical networks, nuclear export
- A.V. Putilov, A.G. Vorobiev, M.N. Strikhanov “Innovative activity in the nuclear industry. Book 1. Basic principles of innovation policy. " Moscow, Publishing House "Ore and Metals", 2010, 384 p.
- Industry conference “Closing the fuel cycle of nuclear energy based on fast neutron reactors” of the State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom, Tomsk, October 11–12, 2018 [Electronic resource]. URL: www.innov-rosatom.ru/events/proriv/otraslevaya-konferentsiya-zamykanie-toplivnogo-tsikla-yadernoy-energetiki-na-baze-reaktorov-na-bystr / (accessed 08.08.2019)
- A.V. Putilov, M.N. Strikhanov, G.V. Tikhomirov. Training for developing nuclear energy // "University News. Nuclear Energy ”, 2019, No. 2, p.208-218
- T.L.Saati “Decision making with dependencies and feedbacks. Analytical Networks ", M. Publishing House" LIBROKOM ", 2010, 367 pp.
- N.A. Ilyina, A.V. Putilov Analysis of the formation, current state and development prospects of the main participants in the global innovative nuclear market // Innovations, 2012, No. 9, p. 10-15
- N.A. Ilyina, A.V. Putilov. Innovative economy, innovative business education and innovative competencies // Innovations, 2016, No. 1 (207) - pp. 11-17.
- N.A. Ilyina, A.V. Putilov, I.A. Baranova Analytical approaches to the selection of tools for the formation of a knowledge management system // Innovations, 2016, No. 4 (210) - p.14-20.
- Federal Law “On Strategic Planning in the Russian Federation”, 172-FZ of 28.06. 2014.