The article is devoted to the methodological issues of developing a financial and institutional model for project evaluation in business planning. The patternof the National Center for Engineering and Catalyst in Novosibirsk used. The structural elements of the model are shown, allowing to take into account the impact on the NPV and budgetary efficiency of variations in the technical and economic parameters of the project, as well as state support scenarios. It is verified that the simulation mode model allows to choose a version of government support measures in the region where the project is located. Indicators of the project’s commercial and budgetary efficiency become mutually acceptable for the state and business. Increasing the NPV of the project and reducing the tax burden will stimulate the participation of shareholders from the areas of production, science and education. Consolidation of investment resources of private business and the state will increase the likelihood of combining the commercial and national economic efficiency of the project to create a catalytic cluster
Keywords: project, efficiency, model, Novosibirsk, cluster, conditions of state support, tax burden
- 1. P. L. Vilensky, V.N. Livshits, S.A. Smolyak. Effectiveness Evaluation the effectiveness of investment projects: theory and practice. M.: DELO, ANH. 2008.888 p.
- N.V. Gorbacheva, A.V. Evseenko, T. S. Novikova, D. V. Suslov,G. A. Untura, A. V. Shmagirev. Public-private partnership: assessment of the parity of interaction of participants innovation projects // Innovations. 2013. No. 5. P. 45-55.
- N. V. Gorbacheva, G. A. Untura. Assessment the impact of state support for the financial results of innovative projects of public-private partnerships // Russian Journal management. 2016.Vol. 13. No. 4. P. 105-134.
- N.V. Gorbacheva. Assessment of economic inequality in public-private partnerships in industry //Bulletin of St. Petersburg State University. Economy. 2018. Vol. 34. No.2. P. 317-342.
- M. A. Gershman. Russian engineering organizations:approaches to identifying and assessing the effectiveness of news // Questions of statistics. 2013. No. 2. P. 53-62.
- Innovations directly depend on engineering companies //GMP News. 2013.24 July. http://gmpnews.ru/2013/07/innovacii-napryamuyu-zavisyat-ot-inzhiniringovyx-company.
- R. I. Zinurova, C. A. Misbakhova, A. A. Starodubova. Rating results and effectiveness of the engagement process -companies in the operation of technology platforms in of the Russian Federation // Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod. Lobachevsky University. 2017. Series "Social Sciences". No. 3 (47).P. 29-35.
- The innovative potential of the scientific center: methodological and methodological problems of analysis and evaluation / Ed. by V.I.Suslov, scientific. ed. by N. A. Kravchenko, G. A. Untura; IEIE SB RAS. Novosibirsk: Sib. scientific Publishing House, 2007. 275 p.
- The study “Public-Private Partnership in Russia 2016-2017: current status and trends, ranking of regions ”. M.: Association "PPP Development Center", 2016. 32 p.
- N. A. Kravchenko, V. D. Markova. Multiagental interactions in the regional innovation system // Innovations.2018. No. 6. P. 51-55.
- I. D. Lifanov, A.I. Shinkevich. Specificity and Prospects development of engineering services in the innovation sphere // Russian Entrepreneurship.2014. No. 19 (265).P. 16-27.
- V. D. Markova. Problems of infrastructure development support- innovative activity // Innovation. 2016. No. 3.P. 39-41.
- M. A. Gershman, L. M. Gokhberg, I. A. Kuznetsova, and others. Monitoring market of engineering and industrial design in Russia / Scientific.ed. by L. M. Gokhberg, V. S. Osmakov; NRU "Higher School of Economics. " M .: HSE, 2017.128 p.
- The navigator of measures of state support for the development of industry laziness. https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/9185497.
- T. S. Novikova. Analysis of the public effectiveness of investment projects. Novosibirsk: Institute of Economics and Industrial Production Organization (IEIE) SB RAS, 2005.221 p.
- D.V. Rybets, E.I. Bosin. Engineering Development Stages (engineering and consulting) services in the global market //Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin. 2016. No. 1.P. 101-111.
- G. A. Untura. Science and Technology Strategic Partnership of regions (on the example of the Novosibirsk scientific Centre SB RAS) // Region: economics and sociology. 2018. No. 4.P. 192-227.
- V.Z. Chernyak, A.V. Chernyak, I.V. Dovdienko. Business-planning. M.: Publishing House of RDL. 2004, 272 p.
- M.V. Khairullina. The role of engineering companies in modernization of metallurgy and mechanical engineering of the region (for example Novosibirsk region) // Russian Entrepreneurship.2016.Vol. 17. No. 10. P. 1197-1212.
- А. Berezin, S. Bruno, S. Gorodnov, N. Gorodnova. Efficiency Assessment of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Projects: The Case of Russia//Sustainability. 2018, 10, 3713 http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su10103713
- Nikita O. Kapustin , Dmitry A. Grushevenko. Exploring the implications of Russian Energy Strategy project for oil refining sector //Energy Policy .2018. Vol. 117.198–207. https://www.eriras.ru/files/Exploring_the_implications_of_Russian_Energy_Strategy_project_for_oil_refining_sector.pdf
- A. El-Temtamy Seham, S. Gendy Tahani. Economic evaluation and sensitivity analysis of some fuel oil upgrading processes//Egyptian Journal of Petroleum. 2014. Volume 23. No. 4. P. 397-407. https://www.researchgate. net/publication/266913907_Economic_evaluation_and_sensitivity_analysis_of_some_fuel_oil_upgrading_processes .
- V. V. Kuleshov, G. A. Untura, V. D. Markova. Towards a knowledge economy: the role of innovative projects in the reindustrialization of Novosibirsk oblast//Regional Research of Russia. 2017. Vol. 7. No. 3. P. 215-224.
- D. S. Siegel, V. Zervos. Strategic research partnerships and economic performance: empirical issues//Science and Public Policy. 2002. Vol. 29. No. 5. P. 331-343.
- O. Vedernikov. Effective oil refining through innovative cracking and hydro-processing catalysts: operational experience and prospects for development. Gazprom Neft PJSChttp://www. wraconferences.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/14.10-olegVedernikov-Саммит-СНГ_En14.10-Oleg-g-HLG231116.pdf
- Law of the Novosibirsk Region of June 29, 2016, No. 75-OZ "On certain issues of state regulation investment activities carried out in the form of capital investments in the territory of Novosibirsk areas (with changes and additions )".
- Resolution of the Government of the Novosibirsk Region from March 19, 2014, No. 104-p “On state support of investment activities carried out in the form of capital investments in the territory of the Novosibirsk region ".
- Federal Law of December 29, 2014, No. 473-ФЗ “On Territories advanced social and economic development in Russia Federation ”.
- The Government of the Republic of Tatarstan within the framework of the Investment memorandum concludes an agreement with enterprises on supporting the investment priority for the republic project in the form of an establishment for the duration of the agreement tax benefits: on property (0.1% instead of 2.2%) and on true story (15.5% instead of 20%). http: //www.xn----dtbhaacat8bfloi8h.xn - p1ai / lgoty-nalog-tatarstan-2015.
- Guidelines for filling out the form "Planned financial and economic indicators of the project". Resolution of the Government of the Novosibirsk Region оf 03.19.2014, No. 104-P. The payback of the project is calculated as the difference between the capital investments excluding VAT and the amount of net profit for the project and depreciation of fixed assets used in the project .(see clause 21 of Appendix 2).