The article discusses the relevance of the young alumni employability analysis to adjust the university’s educational programs and cooperation with the specialized employers. It is emphasized that the employers survey is an effective tool for assessing the graduates employability. Saint Petersburg electrotechnical university regularly conducts the survey of the employers — partners to determine the current need for young alumni in the core university specializations, the requirements for young alumni in hiring, the employers’ satisfaction with university graduates and employers’ readiness for cooperation with the university. The article contains the results of the survey
Keywords: young alumni employability, graduates employability, employers survey, universities and business cooperation
1. I.A. Kaplunov, E.V. Kljushnikova. The popularity of engineering professions: the results of sociological surveys. Inzhenernoe obrazovanie [Engineering education], 2017, no. 22. pp. 27-35 (in Russian).
2. Graduate Employment Monitoring Portal. Results of 2015-2016 Available at: http://vo.graduate.edu.ru/passport#/?slice=6&items=40&year=2015&year_monitoring=2016 (in Russ.)
3. A.N. Kochetov. Vocational education and labor market: problems of interaction. Sociologicheskie issledovanija. [Sociological research], 2011. no. 5, pp. 82-90, (in Russian).
4. E.V. Pirogova, M.V. Rybkina, V.N. Lazarev. Interaction of universities with employers as a condition for the demand and competitiveness of graduates in the labor market. Vestnik GUU [Newsletter of GUU], 2014, no. 15 (in Russian).
5. V.M. Kutuzov et al. The experience of the strategic partnership "university-industrial enterprises" for improving the training of engineering personnel. Inzhenernoe obrazovanie [Engineering education], 2011, no. 8.pp. 4-11(in Russian).
6. E.V. Molchanova, I.I. Serdjuk. Problems of demand and competitiveness of specialists. Gumanitarnye, social'no-jekonomicheskie i obshhestvennye nauki [Humanitarian, socio-economic and social sciences], 2015, no. 11, vol.3, pp. 209-2011 (in Russian).
7. E.E. Glotova. Employers' requirements for university graduates: competence approach. Chelovek i obrazovanie[Person and Education], 2014, no. 4, pp. 185-187 (in Russian).