In article new competitive advantages which result from system transformation of chains of creation as a result of development of the industrial Internet of things, emergence of "smart" devices which are integrated into larger complex systems are considered. The complex structure of "smart" devices provided in article creates a basis for transformation of all entity, an organizational structure of management, a production system. Traditional approaches to providing competitiveness affect local changes in a value creation chain. Current trends in providing competitiveness require complex large-scale transformations
Keywords: competitiveness, "smart" product, digitalization, value creation chain
1) Bagautdinova N.G., Nikulin R.A. Business competitiveness bases in the conditions of asymmetry of information in information economy//the Kazan economic bulletin, 2017. – No. 1(27). – Page 30-36
2) Barth de Lange, S. Puntoni, R. Larrik Linear thinking in the nonlinear world http://hbr-russia.ru/management/prinyatie-resheniy/a24191.
3) Challenges, threats and prospects of digital economy.
4) Demyanova O.V. Development of an instrumentalization of productive activity//Problem of the theory and management practice. – 2016. – No. 11.
5) Demyanova O.V., Dimmiyeva A.R. Lifecycle and possibilities of digital transformation of the company//Modern problems of management and regulation (monograph). Penza: MTsNS "Science and Education". — 2018. — 254 pages, Page 98-108
6) As digitalization takes all new industries.http://rt.rbcplus.ru/news/59c01fb87a8aa942fef555de.
7) New technological revolution: challenges and opportunities for Russia. Expert and analytical report. Moscow, 2017. — 136 pages.
8) Porter M., Happelmann J. Revolyution in production//Digitalization of production / https://hbr-russia.ru/special/siemens.
9) Potekhin V.V. Digital double of technological processes [Electronic resource] - URL: https://synergy-network.ru/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/module-5-lecture-15.pdf (reference date: 12.03.2018).
10) Digital double - an element that was so lacking!" / SIGNUM Company // "CAD / CAM / CAE Observer" No. 6, 2017. - P. 56.