The present work is devoted to the study of the nature of the factors and mechanisms of innovative processes in regional innovation systems with a catching-up type of economy. The paper shows that further development of cooperation between subjects of innovative activity and he development of technological entrepreneurship in the regions of Russia is impossible without a planned process of regionalization of the ecosystem of innovative business. The paper substantiates that the «Regional Center of Incubation and Acceleration» should become the basis for the development of the ecosystem of innovative entrepreneurship in the region of the country. A model for converting business ideas into technological start-ups in regional innovation systems with a catch-up economy is proposed. Also, the paper suggests key indicators for assessing the effectiveness of the regional innovation system, without which it is impossible to implement dynamic control over the ongoing transformations in the innovation system
Keywords: regional innovation systems (RIS), innovative territorial clusters, R&D, strategic alliances, innovative companies, venture capital, catching up economy
- Auzan A., Kelimbetov K. Sociocultural formula of economic modernization // Issues of economics. №5. 2012, pp. 38-44.
- Gershenkron A. Economic backwardness in the historical perspective / Nauk. Ed. A. A. Belykh. - M .: Publishing house "Delo" RANHiGS, 2015. - 536 p.
- Dementiev V.E. "Catching up post-industrialization" and industrial policy / Preprint # WP / 2006/199 - Moscow: CEMI RAS, 2006.
- Evstigneeva LP, Evstigneev RN Overtaking development: modern interpretation. - Moscow: Institute of Economics, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2012. - 45 p.
- Inozemtsev VL, Limits of "catching up" development. M: CJSC "Publishing House of Economics", 2000 - 295 p.
- History and philosophy of economics: textbook / team of authors; Ed. MV Konotopova.-3rd ed.st.-M .: KNORUS, 2016 - 662 p.
- Coase, R. Firm, Market and Law / R. Coase. - The University of Chicago: "Catallaxy", 1993 // Liberty Institute Moscow Libertarium; trans. from the English: B. Pinsker; Scientific: R. Kapelyushnikov [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.libertarium.ru/libertarium/l_lib_firm0. - Date of access: 2.05.2007.)
- Kashirin AI, Semenov AS Venture investment in Russia. M. Vershin, 2007.-320 p.
- Kurakova NG, Tsvetkova LA, Zinov VG, Patent landscape of the Russian Federation, created by residents of the country: analysis of identified problems / / Economics of Science, 2016, T.2, No. 1, P.64-79
- Review report on modernization in the world and China (2001-2010) / Trans. with English. under the general editorship of N.I. Lapina / Preface. N.I. Lapin, G.A. Tosunyan. M .: "Ves Mir" Publishing House, 2011. - 256 s
- Rogova EM, Tkachenko EA, Fiyaksel EA Venture management. - M .: Publishing house of the Higher School of Economics, 2011.
- Suzdaleva TR, Fedorov K.V. "Overtaking" model of modernization: theoretical and historiographic aspects. Humanitarian Herald, 2013, vol. 5. URL: http://hmbul.bmstu.ru/catalog/histarch/russhist/67.html
- Khazin M. (2009). The impasse of "catching up" development // http://zlev.ru/61_41. htm.
- Cyteladze, D.D. Development of spatial innovation systems in the form of international technological strategic alliances // "Innovations". -2016. 6 (212), C.83-92
- Cyteladze, D.D. Development of forms and methods of interaction of organizations of innovative technological cluster // Innovations. -2016. 1 (207). - P.49-54
- Cyteladze, D.D. Classification and valuation of transaction costs for technological business // Innovations. -2014. 12 (194). - P.93-98
- Shadieva D. Analysis of world tendencies in financing innovative activity // World and National Economy, MGIMO, 2 (37), 2016
- Hervé Lebre. Startups - M .: Corporate publications, 2010
- Eric S. Reinert "How rich countries became rich, and why poor countries remain poor" (Moscow: GUVSHE, 2011).
- Abramovitz, Moses. (1986). Catching up, forging ahead, and falling behind. The Journal of Economic History, 46 (02), 385-406.
- Boschma, R. A. (2005). "Proximity and innovation: A critical assessment", Regional Studies, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 61-74
- Feldman M.P. et Audretsch D.B. (1999), Innovation in cities: Science-based diversity, specialization and localized competition, European Economic Review, Vol. 43, n 2, pp. 409-429
- Henry Chesbrough, Wim Vanhaverbeke and Joel West, eds., Open Innovation: Researching, New Paradigm, Oxford University Press, 2006
- Hitt, M.A., Ireland, R.D. & Santoro, M.D. (2004). Developing and managing strategic alliances, building social capital, and creating value. In Ghobadian, A., O'Regan, N., Gallear, D and Viney, H. (eds.), Strategy and Performance: Achieving Competitive Advantage in the Global Market Place, pp. 13-34, Palgrave-Macmillan Publishing, London, UK.
- Kolehmainen J. Territorial agglomeration as a local innovation environment: The case of a digital media agglomeration in Tampere, Finland // Massachusetts Institute of Technology, IPC working paper, 2003 // https://ipc.mit.edu/sites /default/files/documents/03-009.pdf
- Maryann P. Feldman, David B. Audretsch Innovation in cities: Science-based diversity, specialization and localized competition, European Economic Review 43, 1999, pp. 409-429.
- Nelson Richard R. (2005). Economic Development as a Catch-up Process: What is Different about the Current Environment // http://www.ase.tufts.edu/gdae/about_us/leontief/Nelson_remarks.pdf
- Philip Cooke and Kevin Morgan: The Associational Economy: Firms, Regions and Innovation, Oxford University Press 1998.
- Sachs, J.D., Warner, A.M. Natural resource abundance and economic growth. // NBER Working Paper 5398, 1995.
- Science & Engineering Indicators 2016, National Science Board, National Science Foundation. https://www.nsf.gov/statistics/2016/nsb20161/uploads/1/nsb20161.pdf
- Talcott Parsons THE SOCIAL SYSTEM, Routledge & Kegan Paul Ltd, 1951 http://home.ku.edu.tr/~mbaker/CSHS503/TalcottParsonsSocialSystem.pdf
- http://minsvyaz.ru/common/upload/2227-pril.pdf (Strategy of innovative development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020).
- http://www.kremlin.ru/eve The President's Address to the Federal Assembly, 1.03.2018.