The article presents the results of studies on the creation of a federal risk management system (FSUR). To this end, a model of the FSUR was assembled and based on the results obtained for its parametric study, proposals were formulated to create a pilot version of the FSUR and its architecture. A model of the life cycle of a threat is described, within which it is proposed to consider three levels of threat realization. Options are offered to counter threats to economic security at every level of its implementation. Counteraction to threats is made through control actions, which are developed on the basis of the results of expert assessments and modeling. A hypothesis has been put forward that it is expedient to implement the life cycle of the control action in two phases of decision-making. The first phase is the development of a control action to prevent/neutralize risks and threats («disturbance» of the system). The second is the development and implementation of a management decision to eliminate the consequences of “indignation”. Analysis of each phase is proposed to be carried out using models of varying complexity. Modules of the FSUR are described. The results confirming the hypothesis that it is expedient to realize the control cycle in the FSUR in two phases are obtained. On the basis of experiments with the simulation model of the M2 aggregate, it was revealed that setting one target value for macroeconomic indicators is not enough, it is necessary to specify the intervals of the target values
Keywords: life cycle of the threat, risk management phase, control effect, economic security, federal system of risk management, modeling, expert assessments
1. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 13, 2017 No. 208 "On the Strategy for Economic Security of the Russian Federation for the Period to 2030". Available at: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71572608/ (in Russian).
2. Tremasov A.D., Kuz'min D.V., Yashchenko V.V. Development of the standard of strategic audit of social and economic development of the Russian Federation. Gosudarstvennyy audit. Pravo. Ekonomika [State audit. Right. Economy.], 2013, no. 3, pp. 83-91 (in Russian).
3. Balatskiy E. Interrelation of Economics and Management: Overcoming the Cognitive Gap. Obshchestvo i ekonomika [Society and Economics], 2012, no 12, pp. 131-153 (in Russian).
4. D'yachenko A.V. Determinatsiya effektivnoy ekonomiki [Determination of an effective economy]. Volgograd: Publishing house of VolGU, 2005, pp. 103-135 (in Russian).
5. Mamon N.V. [National economic security: the essence and hierarchical structure]. Vestnik Kostromskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Kostroma State Technological University], 2008, no. 18, pp. 22-26. (In Russian).
6. Galkin I.V. [Systemic risks as a source of force majeure circumstances (force majeure): to the problem of normative qualification]. Gosudarstvennoe upravlenie [Public administration], 2017, no.64 (in Russian).
7. Kravchuk L.L. [Categories "challenge", "danger", "threat" in the theory of national security]. Vestnik ZabGU [Vestnik ZabGU], 2016, vol. 22, no. 11, pp. 65-74 (in Russian).
8. Levkina S.V. [Models of threats to economic security]. XVI Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Aktual'nye voprosy zashchity i bezopasnosti» [XVI All-Russian scientific-practical conference "Actual issues of protection and security"], SPb .: RARAN, 2013 (in Russian).
9. Shagieva A.Kh. Institutional approaches to identification of the category of crisis management. Innovatsii i investitsii [Innovations and investments], 2012, no. 2, pp. 90-94 (in Russian).
10. Bogdanova Yu.N., Simonova Yu.V., Prokhorov V.N. In search of consistency: to the question of substantiating the basic indicators of socio-economic development in strategic documents. ACADEMY [ACADEMY], 2016, no. 11 (14). pp. 24-29 (in Russian).
11. Bauer V.P. [Adaptive Approach to Monitoring Threats and Risks of the State of Economic Security Based on Distributed Registry Technology]. Vestnik RAEN [Vestnik RANS], 2018, no. 1, pp. 144-149 (in Russian).
12. Official site of the community "Hybrid Intelligence for Effective Capital Management". Available at: https://cindicator.com (in Russian).
13. Bauer V.P., Sil'vestrov S.N. Ekonomicheskaya bezopasnost' Rossii: metodologiya, strategicheskoe upravlenie, sistemotekhnika [Economic security of Russia: methodology, strategic management, system engineering: monograph], Moscow: Rusays, 2017 (in Russian).
14. Federal Law of June 28, 2014 No. 172-FZ "On Strategic Planning in the Russian Federation". Available at: http://base.garant.ru/70684666/ (in Russian).
15. Fedorishchev V.A., Voronin V.V., Gaynulin D.G. [Structure of the system of documents of strategic planning of the Russian Federation]. Nauchnye trudy Vol'nogo ekonomicheskogo obshchestva Rossii [Scientific works of the Free Economic Society of Russia], 2016, no. 197, pp. 37-53 (in Russian).
16. Sil'vestrov S.N., Pobyvaev S.A., Kotova N.E., Lapenkova N.V., Smirnov V.V. An Approach to Identifying Threats and Assessing the State of Economic Security. Ekonomicheskie nauki [Economic Sciences], 2017, no. 156, pp. 7-10 (in Russian).
17. Bauer V.P., Baryshnikov P.Yu., Sil'vestrov S.N. Blokchejn as a basis of formation of the added reality in digital economy. Informatsionnoe obshchestvo [Information society], 2017, no. 3, pp. 30-39 (in Russian).