The goal of the paper is to identify up-to-date types of university-business partnership realized in petrochemical and energy sectors. The cases analyzed show high potential of collaboration as a source of innovation
Keywords: university-business collaboration, ASEAN, petrochemical clusters, energy efficiency, network interaction
1. O. Yu. Chelnokova, A. A. Firsova. Interaction of the university, the business and the state as a factor of the regional development in the national innovation system//Izvestiya of Saratov university. New series. Series: «Economics. Management. Law. 2014, no. 14, issue 1, part 1. P. 26-32.
2. M. Perkmann, K. Walsh. University-industry relationships and open innovation: towards a research agenda//International journal of management reviews, 2007, no. 9. P. 259-280.
3. QS world university rankings by subject 2016 – engineering – chemical. http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/university-subject-rankings/2016/engineering-chemical.
4. D. Schartinger, C. Rammer, M. M. Fischer, J. Frohlich. Knowledge interactions between universities and industry in Austria: sectoral patterns and determinants//Research policy, 2002, no. 31 (3). P. 303-328.
5. State of Innovation report by Thomson Reuters, 2016. http://images.info.science.thomsonreuters.biz/Web/ThomsonReutersScience/%7B81d76ae6-9d3b-453c-8f7c-b76a3c80046d%7D_2016_State_of_Innovation_Report.pdf.
6. N. V. Trifonova. Saint-Petersburg state university of economics as a training program provider in the Far Eastern, Northwestern and Southern federal districts//Regional energy and energy efficiency, 2014, no. 4. P. 82-84.