Results. The work presents the evaluation of the Russian Far East businesses innovation activity, based on the statistics report analysis and weighted on average national data, considering which one can judge about innovation demand in the regional economy. Immanent objective factors that constraint expansion of the innovation demands in the Russian Far East economy are exposed. The paper shows that there is a favorable starting position for the building up of the territory of advance development ‘Russki Ostrov’ (with two functional directions: technoinnovation and tourist and recreational) within Vladivostok agglomeration. For the project to realize successfully Federal and Regional authorities should address more closely a number of factors that were reveled in the work by summing up foreign experience.
Conclusions. Economics innovation development should be the part of the strategic directions and priorities strategy of each and every Russian territory. The principle of innovation priority for the southern territories of the Russian Far East should group with the principle of overseas demand focus. Economic-organizing mechanism built on these principles can use competitive advantage of the Russian Far East south in full. Interregional innovation center within the special territory of advanced development may become a vanguard of the mechanism
Keywords: innovational infrastructure, innovation demand, territory of advance development, region
- Transcript of RF President V. Putting meeting with members of the Government, March 26, 2014, Novo-Ogarevo, Moscow. Available at: http://special.kremlin.ru/events/president/ news/20642. (In Russ.)
- Textbook edited by Khudokormova A.G. Istoriya ekonomicheskikh uchenii (sovremennyi period) [History of economic studies (modern period)]. Moscow, INFRA-M, 2002, 733 p.
- Perroux F. Note on Concept of «Growth Poles» // Regional Eсonomics: Theory and Practice. New-York – London, 1970. pp. 93-103.
- Medvedev D.N. Rossiya vpered! [You go, Russia] // Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper], 2009, no.4995 (171).
- Reiting innovatsionnykh regionov. Available at: http://innovation.gov.ru/sites/default/ files/documents/2014/19919/4000.pdf (assecced 29.02.2016). (In Russ.)
- Mikhalev O.V. Ekonomicheskaya ustoichvost’ khoziaystvennykh system: metodologiya i praktika nauchnykh issledovaniy i prikladnogo analiza [Economic stability of business systems: methodology and practice of scientific research and applied analisys]. Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg Academy of management and economics publishing house, 2010, 200 p.
- Rubvalter D.A. Poliusa konkurentosposobnosti. Upravlenie nauchno-innovatsionnym kompleksom po-frantsuzsky [The poles of competitiveness. Managing the science and innovation complex by French method]/ Available at: http://www.ng.ru/science/2009-12-02/11_ france.html. (In Russ.).
- Cluster policy in France. Blog of Andrey Shestopalov. Available at: http://andshestopalov.livejournal. com/13757.html (assecced 09.03.2016). (In Russ.)
- Manual on building up and development of innovation centers (techniques and patterns). Skolkovo. Expert RA. 2012. Available at: http://innovation.gov.ru/sites/default/ files/documents/2014/25341/3938.pdf . (In Russ.)
- Valentei S. Counter-innovation environment of the Russian economy. Voprosy ekonomoki [Issues of Economics], 2005, no.10. pp. 132 – 138 (in Russ.)