The article analyzes the development and implementation of innovation projects in the university was made. For the original data were collected applications submitted for participation in the program «UMNIK». This fund helps students find funding for their innovative ideas and for two years to bring them to the actual operating technology. Possibility of creating small innovative enterprises after the birth of the idea and the prototype. The main key resources of the University to create innovation
Keywords: innovative projects; investment; venture capital funds; small innovation enterprises, technology commercialization.
- Study the economic factors of high-tech production: the monograph / under the editorship of T. A. Bakalinova. - Irkutsk : Publishing house of ISTU, 2013. – 176 p.
- Lebre E. Startapy. Chemu my mozhem esche pouchitsya u Kremnievoj doliny / Per. s angl. – M.: OOO "Korporativnye izdaniya", 2010.
- Mahrov P. N. Organizationally-Methodic Problems of Innovative Internet Projects Implementation // Journal of Creative Economy. — 2012. — № 6 (66). — p. 48-53.
- Rupasov V. L. Analysis of economic activities of small innovative enterprises ISTU. Vestnik of Irkutsk state technical University. 2014. No. 4 (87). P. 213-220.
- Rupasov V. L. the Problems of choice of strategy of development of small innovative enterprises / Problems of formation of innovative economy of the region : materials of the III scientific.-pract. Conf. (Amman, October 22-23, 2013 / nauch. Ed. Doctor of Economics, prof G. M. Golobokova. - Magadan : OOO "Tipografiya, 2014. P. 232-23.