The article identifies problems, shows the advantages and prospects for the implementation of the national interests of the BRICS member countries
in the field of scientific, technological and innovative development in the context of growing geopolitical tensions. Particular attention is paid to the
scientific and technical requirements and conditions for the entry of new countries into the BRICS in compliance with the basic principles and the existing
balance of interests that prevent disunity in decision-making, inefficient cooperation and coordination.
Keywords: union of developing countries, scientific and technological cooperation, international cooperation, institutionalization and expansion of BRICS.
- International Monetary Fund. [Electronic resource]//Access mode: https://www.imf.org/ru/Home . (accessed 20.09.2022)
- BRICS. [Electronic resource]//Access mode: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/ (accessed 20.09.2022)
- BRICS Development Strategy and Priorities for Russia//Higher School of Economics Publishing House, M, 2020. P.135–136
- Information bulletin on the activities of the BRICS countries in the field of scientific, technical and innovation cooperation in 2019. https://mnf/ru/wp-cjntent/uploads/2019/n/Dai-dzhest-BRIKS.pdf (accessed 20.09.2022)
- Industry 4.0. [Electronic resource]//Buildingthedigitalenterprise. Access mode: https://www.pwc/com/gx/en/industries/industries‑4.0/landing-page/industry‑4.0‑buildingyourdigital-enterprise-april‑2016.pdf (Accessed 09/20/2022)
- Schwab K. The fourth industrial revolution. World Economic Forum. 2016
- Mobile Russian-Chinese multimedia media platform. [Electronic resource]//Access mode: https://www.sinorusfocus.com. (accessed 20.09.2022)
- Lenchuk E. B. Scientific and technological development as a factor in accelerating growth in Russia//Scientific Works of the Free Economic Society of Russia. 2021. Volume 230, pp. 237–244.
- Strategy for Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]//Access mode: https://NTR.RF/upload/iblock/ac6/zjbf72o5gvuu5 uaagKfgvlejw744ld (accessed 20.09.2022)
- Kablov E. The sixth technological order//Science and life. 2022. No. 9. [Electronic resource]//Access mode: htths://www.nkj.ru/archive/articles/17800/?ysclid=I7 pgcryxt4343088/ (accessed 20.09.2022)
- Onishchenko G. G., Kablov E. N., Ivanov V. V. Scientific and technological development of Russia in the context of achieving national goals: problems and solutions//Innovations. 2020. № 6. C.5.