What needs to be done to make universities the birthplace of innovation, the birthplace of innovators capable of turning innovation into innovation.
How to involve universities in transfer processes.
There is a visible shortage of investment attractive projects in Russia. At the same time, a sufficient number of new projects, including those in the
university environment, are supported by the Innovation Promotion Foundation (Bortnik Foundation) in the form of grants. But a very small part of the
grants supported at the level goes to business and the real sector of the economy. This is a problem that is noted by most of the participants in the transfer
processes, and this is the problem of lack of support for the transfer between the level of support for the design and creation of MVP to the level of interest
from venture capital financing or from an operating enterprise.
How to make a university entrepreneurial? What should the university administrations take to make the third university mission a reality? The
article identifies seven steps — seven administrative decisions to create an entrepreneurial track at the university. Methods and tools for supporting
the entrepreneurial track, creating a transfer ecosystem at the university, which effectively work inside and outside the perimeter of the university, have
Keywords: entrepreneur, technology transfer, entrepreneurial university, entrepreneurial track, three mission university, transfer ecosystem, university venture fund — accelerator, endowment fund, innovation fund, innovation, social entrepreneurship, technology entrepreneurship, MVP, TRL.
- Johan G. Wissema, Third Generation University. University management in transition. © J. G. Wissema, 2009 All rights reserved. © Translation, design, publication in Russian. Publishing house «Olymp — Business», 2016.
- Karpov A. O. University — from modern to postmodern, journal «Social Sciences and Modernity» 2014, no. 4, pp. 132–141.
- Balmasova TA The third mission of the university in the context of modernization of Russian education//Actual problems of social sciences: sociology, political science, philosophy, history. 2015. No. 11 (51). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/tretya-missiya-universiteta-v‑usloviyah-modernizatsii-rossiyskogo-obrazovaniya (date accessed: 09/11/2021).
- Dubinsky IA, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology — a model of an innovative university in the Russian context, Journal of Innovation № 8/2014.
- Kortov S. V., Shulgin D. B., Terlyga N. G. Entrepreneurial model of development of the federal university, Journal of Innovations № 8/2014.
- Vasiliev VN, Toivonen NR, Kazin FA, Yanykina NO, Innovative ecosystem of ITMO University. Results and prospects of development programs, Innovation Magazine № 8/2014.
- Pavlova I. A. The concept of an entrepreneurial university: the essence and evolution of the phenomenon, Innovation Journal № 8/2014.
- Entrepreneurial University: project approach, [Electronic resource]//NOVOSIBIRSK STATE UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT «NINKH» (NSUEU), newspaper «Our Academy» 01/31/2018 [site] URL: https://nsuem.ru/media_new/na/detail.php? ID = 94024 (date of access 09/11/2021).
- Mokronosov A. G., Mavrina I. N., Ivanova N. V., Evolution of scientific views on the socio-economic essence of entrepreneurship, Journal: «Eurasian Scientific Journal» No. 8 2016 (August).
- Litau E.Ya. Anti-ideology of entrepreneurial activity as an attribute of entrepreneurial projects. «Economics and Management». 2020; 26 (8): 830–839. https://doi.org/10.35854/1998–1627–2020–8-830–839.
- Goodale J. C., Kuratko D. F., Hornsby J. S., Covin J. G. Operations Management and corporate entrepreneurship: the moderating effect of operations control on the antecedents of corporate entrepreneurial activity in relation to innovation performance//Journal of Operations Management. 2011. Vol. 29. No. 1–2. P. 116–127. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jom.2010.07.005.
- Chernysheva, Tatiana. (2017). Development of entrepreneurial thinking as the mission of a flagship university. Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship. 18.3097.10.18334/rp.18.21.38588.
- Moscow international ranking of universities «Three missions of the university», 2021 [Electronic resource]//Association of compilers of ratings, rankings and other assessments of efficiency (ACP) https://mosiur.org/ranking/.
- Social Entrepreneurship [Electronic resource]//Material from Wikipedia — the free encyclopedia [site] URL: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Entrepreneurship (date of access 09/11/2021).
- Fedorova IV, Fedorova MV, SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP: EVOLUTION OF THE CONCEPT AND FORMATION OF APPROACHES. Journal «Questions of Russian Justice». No. 6, pp. 232–243.
- Ryabov Evgeniy, How to create an investment (venture) fund in the Russian jurisdiction [Electronic resource]//VC.RU [site]. URL: https://vc.ru/finance/149048‑kak-sozdatinvesticionnyy-venchurnyy-fond-v‑rossiyskoy-yurisdikcii.
- Schwab Klaus The Fourth Industrial Revolution, EKSMO Publishing House, 2016, 230 p.
- Shchedrovitskiy P. G. Materials for the program for the development of «thinking technologies» Issue 1 ISBN: 978–5-7921–0890–2, Year of issue: 2018, Publisher: CORVUS, p. 114.
- Ecosystem of Science, Education and Innovation of the Krasnoyarsk Territory: Idea, Prospects, Projects: analyte. report/ed. V. S. Efimova. — Krasnoyarsk: Sib. Feder. un-t, 2020. —130 p. P. 46–55.