The measures of the state scientific and technical policy that influenced the implementation of the federal target program «Research and Development in
priority areas of development of the scientific and technological complex of Russia for 2014–2021» and the commercialization of its results are considered.
The interim results of the commercialization of the results of applied scientific research and experimental development of the program are presented. The
analysis of the dependence of the volume of commercialization of the results of scientific and technical activities on the amount of funding for research
and development, in the course of which these results were obtained, is carried out. The information provided can be taken into account in the preparation
and planning of state programs to support science and technology
Keywords: research and development, industrial partner, technology platform, national technology initiative, strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation, results of scientific and technical activities, commercialization
- Anyu Yu, Yu Shi, Jianxin You, Joe Zhu (2021). Innovation performance evaluation for high-tech companies using a dynamic network data envelopment analysis approach. European Journal of Operational Research. Volume 292, Issue 1, 1 July 2021, Pages 199–212.
- Raffaello Bronzini, Paolo Piselli (2016). The impact of R&D subsidies on firm innovation. Research Policy. Volume 45, Issue 2, March 2016, Pages 442–457.
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation № 681 of 21.07.2014.
- List of instructions for the implementation of the Address of the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation of December 12, 2013 Pr‑3086 of 27.12.2013, item 1.16: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/assignments/orders/20004.
- N. G. Kurakova. Problems of involvement of industrial partners to joint financing of medicobiological projects. № 1. 2014. P. 5–10.
- V. B. Mikhailets, I. V. Radin, I. S. Sotskova, K. V. Shurtakov. Industrial partner as a new entity of the Federal target program «Research and development on priority directions of development of scientific-technological complex of Russia for 2014–2020»//Innovations. № 10 (192). 2014. P. 102–108.
- V. I. Balyuk, V. B. Mikhailets, I. V. Radin, I. S. Sotskova, K. V. Shurtakov. The technological platform in the implementation of the Federal target program «Research and development on priority directions of development of scientific-technological complex of Russia for 2014–2020»//Innovations. № 5 (199). 2015. P. 61–69.
- A. N. Petrov, N. G. Kurakova, V. G. Zinov, A. A. Semin. Key risks of the «New manufacturing technologies» in the national circuit technology initiative//Innovations. № 3 (197). 2015. P. 32–38.
- N. G. Kurakova, A. N. Petrov. National technological initiative: evaluation of perspectives of Russia's technological leadership//The Economics of Science. Vol. 1. № 2. 2015. P. 84–93.
- V. G. Zinov, A. V. Komarov, K. V. Shurtakov. Building a market of patents for inventions funded by the federal budget: moving away from pressure from «above» to initiatives «from below»//The Economics of Science. Vol. 1. № 4. 2015. P. 304–312.
- V. G. Zinov, O. I. Kupriyanova. Economics of patenting//The Economics of Science. Vol. 1. № 1. 2015. P. 26–39.
- A. N. Petrov, V. G. Zinov, O. V. Cherchenko. Patent activity in the global space as a factor in achieving technological sovereignty (on the example of the nanosystem industry)// Nanotechnologies in Russia. Vol. 11. № 9–10. 2016. P. 4–12.
- The strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation, approved by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation № 642 of December 1, 2016 [Electronic resource]/Access mode: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/420384257
- V. B. Mikhailets, I. V. Radin. Evolution of priorities for scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation//Innovations. № 4 (258). 2020. P. 10–20.
- V. G. Zinov, N. G. Kurakova, O. V. Cherchenko. The problem of selection of indicators, reflecting the proportion of high-tech products in the global market//The Economics of Science. Vol. 3. № 2. 2017. P. 105–115.
- V. G. Zinov, N. G. Kurakova, O. V. Cherchenko. Analysis of the causes and consequences of the transfer to Russia of the results of intellectual activities of foreign companies// Innovations. № 10 (228). 2017. P. 24–30.
- D. P. Fedulkin, V. G. Zinov. Normative-legal regulation in the sphere of intellectual property and its relationship with the plans of scientific and technological development of the country//The Economics of Science. Vol. 4. № 3. 2018. P. 210–226.
- D. P. Fedulkin, V. G. Zinov. Problems of management of rights to the results of intellectual activity created using budget funds//The Economics of Science. Vol. 5. № 1. 2019. P. 40–66.
- D. P. Fedulkin, V. G. Zinov. From state policy to effective governance of intellectual property for technological breakthrough//Innovations. № 4 (246). 2019. P. 34–50.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 07.07.2011 № 899 (ed. from 16.12.2015). "On approval of priority directions for the development of science, technology and engineering in the Russian Federation and the list of critical technologies of the Russian Federation".