The model of personnel design for a new technological order is presented. The basic position is the development of ideas about the growing importance
of the future intellectual factor in the industry in relation to the traditional resource and financial ones, which determines the need to strengthen the role
of the natural science basis in the multidimensional competence portrait. The technologies of scientific, technical and socio-economic provision of the
«standard of well-being» as a new creative approach to the formation of «standards of quality of life» are defined as the backbone technologies of the new
Keywords: technological structure, professions of the future, competence portrait, human capital, quality of life
- V. V. Luchinin. University model for a new technological order. University of man and professions of the future//Innovation. 2019. № 10 (252). P. 42-49.
- Zh. V. Puzanova, Yu. S. Kornaukhova. Competence-based approach in educational and management practice: competency models//Bulletin of RUDN. Sociology series. 2014. № 1. P. 82-88.
- A. O. Grudzinsky, O. A. Paleeva. Competence-based approach as the basis of functional higher education in the United States and Germany: experience for Russia//Bulletin of the Nizhny-Rod University n. a. N. I. Lobachevsky. 2014. № 2 (1). P. 25-34.
- F. Delamare, J. Winterton. What is competence?//Human Resource Development International. 2005. Vol. 8. № 1. P. 27-46.
- S. S. Kostenko, M. I. Kostenko. Necessary conditions for the formation of professional and general cultural competencies among students at the university//Bulletin of the University of the Russian Academy of Education. 2020. № 1. P. 35-42.
- A. E. Savinova. Formation of students' competencies within the framework of the competence-based approach in the modern education system//The world of science, culture, education. 2020. № 6 (85). P. 408-410.