The article considers such terms as intellect, intellectual culture, intellectual property, intellectual technology, intellectual tradition, intellectual
economics, etc. It analyses the correlation of the said terms with the «technoscience» concept, defines the place and role of intellectual technologies, united
by the «technoscience» concept, in the development of modern information society, as well as substantiates the conclusion about the necessity to combine
the efforts of natural, technical, social and humanity sciences to resolve global problems of the information society.
Keywords: intellect, intellectual culture, intellectual property, intellectual technology, intellectual tradition, intellectual economics, technoscience, global problems of the information society.
- N. M. Abdikeev, A. N. Averkin, N. A. Efremova. Cognitive economy in the era of innovations//Bulletin of the Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics. 2010. № 1. P. 3-20.
- T. I. Adulo. Intellectual economy — a project of the XXI century//Law and Economics: Collection of scientific papers. Issue 11. Minsk: «Law and Economics», 2021. P. 150-156.
- E. M. Babosov. Science and human dimensions of the surrounding reality. Minsk: Belarusian Science, 2021. 299 p.
- D. Bell. Post-industrial society//American model: with a future in conflict/Ed. G. H. Shakhnazarov. M.: Progress, 1984. P. 16-24.
- D. Bell. The coming post-industrial society. Experience of social forecasting/Transl. from English. M.: Academia, 1999. 949 p.
- P. Vityaz, V. Shcherbin. Modern technoscience — the result of the convergence of new forms of organization of scientific research//National Academies of Sciences: current state, problems, development prospects and priorities of cooperation within the framework of IAAS. Proceedings of the international symposium dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the birth of Corresponding Member of the Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR G. M. Dobrova (Kyiv, June 6-7, 2019). Kyiv: «Our format», 2019. P. 69-88.
- P. A. Vityaz, V. K. Shcherbin. Modern technoscience: functioning mechanism and organizational differences//Journal of the Belarusian State University. Sociology. 2019. № 2. P. 66-78.
- P. A. Vodopyanov, I. N. Sidorenko. Rational ideas of the project of the new Enlightenment and the contours of achieving a secure future//Journal of the Belarusian State University. Sociology. 2020. № 3. P. 49-54.
- T. A. Gavrilova, V. F. Khoroshevsky. Knowledge bases of intellectual systems. St. Petersburg: Piter, 2000. 384 p.
- G. Gardner. The structure of the mind: the theory of multiple intelligences/Transl. from English. M.: LLC «I. D. Williams», 2007. 512 p.
- L. F. Ilyichev. Philosophy and scientific progress: Some methodological problems of natural science and social science. M.: Nauka, 1977. 319 p.
- I. T. Kasavin. Tradition of knowledge and knowledge of traditions (On some social mechanisms of cognitive activity)//Questions of Philosophy. 1985. № 11. P. 51-60.
- Convergence of biological, information, nano- and cognitive technologies: the challenge of philosophy (materials of the «round table»)//Questions of Philosophy. 2012. № 12. P. 3-23.
- V. A. Kostenich. Intellectual culture and semantic dimensions of spiritual verticals//Intellectual culture of Belarus: knowledge management in the context of the tasks of socio-economic modernization: materials of the Second International Scientific Conference (Minsk, November 12-13, 2015). Minsk: Law and Economics, 2016. P. 40-42.
- V. V. Krasnykh. Fundamentals of psycholinguistics and communication theory: A course of lectures. M.: ITDGK «Gnosis», 2001. 270 p.
- A. V. Kryukov. Conceptualization of human intellectual characteristics (on the basis of Russian and English languages). Abstract dis. … cand. philol. sciences. Volgograd: VSPU, 2005. 25 p.
- R. Kurzweil. The evolution of the mind: how the development of artificial intelligence will change the future of civilization/Transl. from English. M.: Eksmo, 2020. 448 p.
- P. S. Lemeshchenko. Institutional economics: theory, policy, practice: a textbook. Minsk: Misanta, 2015. 699 p.
- V. Lepekhin. Rebellion of logical thinking and the urgency of the development of moral intelligence//Alexander Zinoviev and actual problems of logic and methodology: Collection of reports. M.: «Kanon+», 2017. P. 246-257.
- A. P. Lobanov. Intelligence and mental representations: an educational approach: a monograph. Minsk: BSPU, 2010. 288 p.
- I. Nonaka, H. Takeuchi. The company is the creator of knowledge. The origin and development of innovations in Japanese firms/Transl. from English. M.: CJSC «Olimp-Business», 2011. 384 p.
- Yu. V. Oleinikov. Chapter XV. Humanity at the Crossroads: Trends in Evolution//Changing Sociality: Outlines of the Future/Ed. ed. V.G. Fedotov. M.: IFRAN, 2012. P. 225-246.
- S. Pereslegin, E. Pereslegina. «Wild cards» of the future. Force majeure for mankind. M.: Algorithm, 2015. 480 p.
- A. I. Rakitov. Introduction (natural intelligence and artificial intelligence)//Cognitive science and intelligent technology: abstract collection. M.: INION RAN, 1991. P. 5-27.
- Yu. V. Rozhdestvensky. Glossary of terms (General education thesaurus): Society. Semiotics. Economy. Culture. Education. 2nd ed. M.: Flinta; Nauka, 2003. 112 p.
- S. V. Sinyakov. Traditions and innovations in social cognition//Great Transformers of Natural Science: Leonardo da Vinci: XVIII International Readings (Minsk, November 21, 2002): Abstracts. Minsk: BGUIR, 2002. P. 18-21.
- V. S. Stepin. Changes in the structure of science and the current status of fundamental research//Science of Russia: From the present to the future/Ed. V. S. Arutyunova, G. V. Lisichkina, G. G. Malinetsky. M.: Book house «Librokom», 2009. P. 150-157.
- L. Fleck. The emergence and development of a scientific fact: Introduction to the theory of thinking style and mental collective/Transl. from English, German, Polish. M.: Idea-Press; House of Intellectual Books, 1999. 220 p.
- E. Fromm. The human situation is the key to humanistic psychoanalysis: Ways out of a sick society//The problem of man in Western philosophy/Collection of translations from English, German, French. Comp. P. S. Gurevich; total ed. Yu. N. Popov. M.: «Progress», 1988. P. 443-482.
- Yu. N. Harari. Homo deus. Brief history of the future. M.: Sinbad, 2020. 496 p.
- S. P. Chernozub. Blockchain and social networks of the new generation: utopia, revolution, social challenge//Social sciences and modernity. 2018. № 1. P. 134-142.
- K. Schwab, N. Davis. Technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution/Transl. from English. M.: Eksmo, 2018. 320 p.
- V. K. Shcherbin. Statement of limiting problems in various branches of knowledge as an indicator of the growing severity of the life world of the individual and society//Journal of the Belarusian State University. Sociology. 2017. № 1. P. 19-35.
- V. K. Shcherbin. Intellectual culture of a nation: a system of traditions or a sum of technologies?//Intellectual culture of Belarus: spiritual and moral traditions and trends of innovative development: materials of the Fifth International Scientific Conference (November 19-20, 2020, Minsk). In 3 volumes. Vol. 1. Minsk: Four quarters, 2020. P. 298-301.
- Philosophy of Technology and Engineering Sciences//Handbook of the Philosophy of Sciences (in 16 volumes). Vol. 9. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2009. 1472 p.