The article examines the content and impact of anti-tobacco measures under the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (WHO FCTC) on tobacco
consumption in the world and in the Russian Federation, shows the specifics of the tobacco market, stimulating leading manufacturers to introduce innovative
tobacco products, describes the dynamics of the share of innovative tobacco products in tobacco market.
Keywords: tobacco market, tobacco product consumption trends, innovative tobacco products, regulation of tobacco product turnover and consumption, measures to combat tobacco product consumption.
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control. https://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/pdf/tobacco.pdf.
- WHO technical manual on tobacco tax administration. Geneva, World Health Organization, 2010. https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789240019188.
- WHO global report on trends in prevalence of tobacco use 2000-2025. Fourth edition https://spini.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/9789240039322-eng.pdf.
- Federal Law № 87-FZ of July 10, 2001 On Tobacco Smoking Restriction.
- Federal Law № 38-FZ of March 13, 2006 On Advertising.
- Order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia № 490n of May 05, 2012 On approval of warning signs about the dangers of smoking, accompanied by drawings.
- Federal Law № 15-FZ of Feb. 23, 2013 On the Protection of citizens' health from the effects of ambient tobacco smoke and the consequences of tobacco consumption.
- Federal Law № 504-FZ of Dec. 30, 2020 On Amendments to Article 13 of the Federal Law «On the Protection of Citizens' Health from Exposure to Ambient Tobacco Smoke, the Consequences of Tobacco Consumption or Consumption of Nicotine-Containing Products.
- Federal Law № 506-FZ of Dec. 30, 2020 On Amendments to Article 18 of the Federal Law «On the Protection of Citizens' Health from Exposure to Ambient Tobacco Smoke, the Consequences of Tobacco Consumption or Consumption of Nicotine-Containing Products.
- Russian monitoring of the economic situation and public health of the HSE (RLMS-HSE) Combined database 1994-2020. Individuals. IBM SPSS Statistics. https://www.hse.ru/rlms/spss.
- E. V. Gnukhich, M. V. Shkidyuk, A. G. Mirgorodskaya. Research of innovative products — electronic nicotine delivery systems//Bulletin of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies. 2018. № 3. P. 265-271. 12. https://marketing.rbc.ru/articles/1138.
- WTO. Electronic nicotine and non-nicotine delivery system. 2020.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics: National Health Survey. https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/health/health-conditions-and-risks/national-health-survey-first-results/latest-release.
- Canadian Tobacco, Alcohol and Drugs Survey. https://uwaterloo.ca/tobacco-use-canada/adult-tobacco-use/smoking-canada/current-smoking-prevalence.