The article examines the state of the issue of commercialization of the results of intellectual activity of national research universities in Russia, which have significant volumes of research and development. The developed ecosystem of project-oriented integrated training is presented. An approach to the commercialization of the results of the university's intellectual activity is proposed on the basis of the development of scientific and production cooperation in the organization of scientific research and development
Keywords: scientific and industrial cooperation, commercialization, results of intellectual activity.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 21, 2020 № 474 «On the national development goals of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030». http://www.consultant.ru.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of October 7, 2008 № 1448 «On the implementation of a pilot project to create national research universities». http://www.consultant.ru.
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, Ya. O. Lebedeva. Scientific and industrial cooperation on the basis of the organizational mechanism for the implementation of complex integrated projects//Economic and Humanitarian Sciences. 2020. № 5 (340). P. 85-93.
- A. A. Fedotov, S. M. Sergeev, L. N. Borisoglebskaya, Ya. O. Lebedeva. Forecasting the market of educational services based on digital technologies//Innovations. 2020. № 3 (257). P. 66-70.
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, Ya. O. Lebedeva. Development of effective mechanisms of interaction between science, education and industry based on the management of the results of intellectual activity//Collection of abstracts following the results of the 2019 professors' forum «Science. Education. Regions». 2019. P. 87-90.
- Information and analytical materials based on the results of monitoring the effectiveness of the activities of educational institutions of higher education. http://indicators.miccedu.ru/monitoring/?m=vpo.