The article considers new industrialization as a process of modernization and innovative development of the national economy, accompanied by a change in the institutional framework. The authors formulate the assumption that the cluster, as an institution of new industrialization, provides the process of transferring dynamic abilities, which are important from the point of view of industrial transformations, for the effective combination of resources and technologies. The place of dynamic abilities as a unique resource at the stages of technical and economic development, including the phase of formation of the technical and economic paradigm, is substantiated. The article also concludes that different models of new industrialization can be institutionally provided with different types of cluster formations, within which dynamic abilities perform different specific functions
Keywords: new industrialization, modernization, innovation, new technologies, technical and economic paradigm, cluster, dynamic capabilities, knowledge transfer, models.
- S. A. Zhironkin, M. A. Gasanov. Neo-industrial concept of structural transformations of the Russian economy//Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ekonomika [Bulletin of Tomsk State University. Economy]. 2014. № 4 (28). P. 14-24. (In Russian.)
- V. T. Ryazanov. New industrialization of Russia: strategic goals and current priorities//Ekonomicheskoe vozrozhdenie Rossii [Economic revival of Russia]. 2014. № 2 (40). P. 17-25. (In Russian.)
- Ya. P. Silin, E. G. Amnitsa, N. V. Novikova. Before the challenges of the third wave of industrialization: country, region//Izvestiya UrGEU [Lime USUE]. 2016. № 3 (65). P. 14-25. (In Russian.)
- K. Peres. Tekhnologicheskie revolyutsii i finansovyy kapital. Dinamika puzyrey i periodov protsvetaniya [Technological revolutions and financial capital. Dynamics of bubbles and periods of prosperity]. M.: Izdatel'skiy dom «Delo» RANKhi GS, 2012. 232 p.
- L. A. Konareva. Knowledge and understanding of systems are essential factors for economic development in the 21st century//Voprosy upravleniya [Management issues]. 2018. (In Russian.)
- D. S. L'vov. Mission of Russia. M.: GUU, 2008. 120 p. (In Russian.)
- K. Shvab. Chetvertaya promyshlennaya revolyutsiya [The fourth industrial revolution]. M.: Izdatel'stvo «E», 2018. 208 p. (In Russian.)
- T. Piketti. Kapital v XXI veke [Capital in the XXI century]. M.: Ad Marginem Press, 2016. 592 p. (In Russian.)
- M. E. Porter, S. Stern. The new challenge to America’s prosperity: Findings from the innovation index. Washington, DC: Council on Competitiveness. 1999.
- M. Porter. Konkurentnoe preimushchestvo: Kak dostich' vysokogo rezul'tata i obespechit' ego ustoychivost' [Competitive Advantage: How to Achieve High Results and Ensure Its Sustainability]. M.: Al'pina Biznes Buks, 2006. 715 p. (In Russian.)
- D. Teece, G. Pisano. The dynamic capabilities of firms: An introduction//Industrial and Corporate Change. 1994. 3 (3). P. 537-556.
- K. M. Eisenhardt, J. A. Martin. Dynamic capabilities: What are they?//Strategic Management Journal. 2000. 21 (10-11). P. 1105-1121.
- C. E. Helfat, J. A. Martin. Dynamic managerial capabilities: Review and assessment of managerial impact on strategic change//Journal of Management. 2015. 41 (5). P. 1281-1312.
- D. J. Teece. Explicating dynamic capabilities: The nature and microfoun-dations of (sustainable) enterprise performance//Strategic Management Journal. 2007. 28 (13). P. 1319-1350.
- A. Jantunen, H. K. Ellonen, A. Johansson. Beyond appearances — Dodynamic capabilities of innovative firms actually differ?//European Management Journal. 2012. 30 (2). P. 141-155.
- I. Bull, G. E. Willard. Toward a theory of entrepreneurship//Journal of Business Venturing. 1993. 8 (3). P. 183-195.
- D. B. Audretsch, A. N. Link, E. E. Lehmann. Introduction: Entrepreneurship and Industrial Organization//Review Industrial Organization. 2020.
- M. Nicotra, M. Romano, M. Del Giudice. The Evolution Dynamic of a Cluster Knowledge Network: The Role of Firms’ Absorptive Capacity//Journal Knowledge Economy. 2014. 5. 240-264.
- J. A. Belso-Martinez. How do networks evolve during the advanced stages of the cluster life cycle?//In: C. Boari, T. Elfring, F. X. Molina-Morales (eds.). Entrepreneurship and Cluster Dynamics. Routledge. 2016. P. 16-33.