In the context of the transformation and digitalization of the economy, much attention is paid to the activities of enterprises engaged in innovative
and investment design. And more and more often it becomes necessary to use not only high-quality, but «effective» methods of risk assessment. The article
examines the types of risks of innovative investment projects (IIP) and methods of their assessment, which are most often used in the context of the increasing
uncertainty of the activities of innovative enterprises. The necessity and expediency of using information systems in assessing the risks of IIP is shown.
Considered the issue of accounting for the influence of risk-forming factors in the formation of prices for an innovative investment project. It shown that in
the formation of the value of IIP it is advisable to use it as a risk management strategy — their «acceptance»
Keywords: risk-contributing factors, risk assessment, innovative projects, investment design, innovative enterprises, integrated risk, software products
- V. Nikonov. Risk Management: How to Earn More and Lose Less. M.: Alpina Publisher, 2014. 209 p. (In Russian.)
- N. Taleb. Black Swan. Under the sign of unpredictability/Transl. from English V. Sonkin, A. Berdichevsky, M. Kostionova, O. Popov/Ed. by M. Tyunkina. M.: Publishing house CoLibri, 2009. 528 p. (In Russian.)
- A. O. Hirschman, C. R. Sunstein. Alacevich, Development Projects Observed. Brookings Institution Press, 2014.
- I. L. Abramov, Z. A. Al-Zaidi. Formation of a model to assess risk factors affecting sustainable functioning of construction enterprises//Components of Scientific and Technological Progress. 2020. № 7 (49). P. 15-24.
- K. R. Nurgaleeva, A. E. Tasmukhanova, I. M. Zakharova. Risk management of the operational stage of investment projects in the oil refining industry//Austrian journal of humanitarian and social sciences. 2017. № 3-4. P. 177-186. (In Russian.)
- R. Kaplan, A. Mikes. Risk Management – The Revealing Hand//Journal of Applied Corporate Finance. 2016. № 28 (1). P. 8-18.
- GOST R ISO/IEC 31010-2011 «Risk management. Risk Assessment Methods». (In Russian.)
- ISO/IEC 31010: 2009 «Risk management. Risk assessment methods» (ISO/IEC 31010: 2009 «Risk management – Risk assessment techniques»). https://bstudy.net/628470/ekonomika/standart_gost _isomek_31010_menedzhment_riska_metody_otsenki_riska.
- E. V. Nochevnov. Classification of risk factors in project management in the field of information and communication technologies//Project and program management. 2016. № 2. P. 128-137. (In Russian.)
- G. Chernova. Practice of risk management at the enterprise level. SPb.: Peter, 2000. 176 p. (In Russian.)
- N. V. Lashmanova, O. Yu. Syrovatskaya. Management of innovative projects: textbook. Benefit. SPb.: Publishing house of ETU «LETI», 2018. 164 p. (In Russian.)
- D. Babitsky. Review of quantitative methods of risk analysis in project management. http://www.zulanas.lt/images/adm_source/docs/2_Babitsky_paperRUS.pdf. (In Russian.)
- M. G. Golovkova, N. V. Lashmanova. Risks of the implementation of innovative projects at WTOE enterprises//Innovations. 2016. № 6 (212). P. 119-123. (In Russian.)
- L. Zadah. Fuzzy sets and systems//System Theory, Polytechnic Press, Brooklyn, NY, 1965. P. 29-37.
- Y. Lin, C. Lin, Y. Tyan. An integrated quantitative risk analysis method for major con-struction accidents using fuzzy concepts and influence diagram//Journal of Marine Science and Technology. 2011. Vol. 19. № 4. P. 383-391.
- O. Kropotina. On some directions of risk management of investment industrial projects//Transport business of Russia. 2009. № 11. P. 112-114. (In Russian.)
- I. A. Korostelkina, E. G. Dedkova. Risk management at industrial enterprises//Financial risk management. 2020. № 3. P. 210-224. (In Russian.)
- D. Epstein. Risk management process//Project and program management. 2020. № 1. P. 52-70. (In Russian.)
- O. M. Yusufova, A. R. Nevredinov. Analysis of the main methods of risk assessment at high-tech enterprises//Financial risk management. 2019. № 4. P. 322-329. (In Russian.)
- N. V. Lashmanova, Yu. K. Maltsev. Development of an algorithm for accounting for the influence of risk-forming factors in the formation of the price of scientific and technical products//Izvestia SPbGETU LETI. 2014. № 6. P. 86-89. (In Russian.)